How do you know?

Heartless

hmm no clue eh? that doesn't help me much..

but i know the feeling. I thought i was in love so many times when it just so happens that the right person came at the wrong point in my life.. and said just the right things.. if u know what i mean..

*sigh* i miss my bubbie :(

oh man i could go on forever about this topic...... but i wont cause i would probly bore you. basically i think that love is not what the world makes it out to be. love at first site??? not even. not real love. you can be attracted to somone on first site but you cant truly love a person until you know them. i think that love is not all about feelings like every one seems to think it is. cause sometimes you may not exactly "like" the person you love. feelings must be involed to some extent but i personally think that love is about 30 percent feelings and 70 percent commitment.there are also many different types of "love". first you have the "cicumstancial love" thats where you "love" the person as long as they do everything your way and leave em as soon as they stop. then theres the "here today gone tommorow" love. thats where when you are around the person your heart does flip flops and all that other stuff but once you arnt around em for a while ya kinda forget about em. it sickens me how many broken homes i have run into. love shouldnt be somthing you can just fall in and out of. it should be somthing that lasts. i think a good way to find out if you have "fallen in love" with somone is to truthfully ask your self " could i happily spend the rest of my life with this person." but you also have to bring into account the faults that this other person inevitibly has in there lives and think can i live with this annoying little thing they do for the rest of my life?? cause love isnt going to always feel the same as it does now. they will end up doing stuff to hurt you and you will end up doing stuff to hurt them but you have to ask yourself can i stay with them even if they at times do stuff that makes me not really like them. is what you feel strong enough to take you through tuff times and still come out in the end by that persons side? i really get sick of the mentality some people have when they get into a serious relationship with somone. they just think hey if something goes wrong i can just break up with them. or even worse they think hey if something goes wrong i can just get a divorce. thats not the mentality anyone should have. before you start something you need to make sure you can finish it and stay with them till the end. (with marriage at least) well hey those are my thoughts on the topic so heartless i hope you can find something in this babble that will help you with your problem :)

S.S.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
oh man i could go on forever about this topic...... but i wont cause i would probly bore you.

My sentiments exactly... so hit me on AIM or something if you want to talk about it - otherwise I'd rather not go into my life story here :(:unsure: That goes for anybody, of course - anybody who is actually interested.

AIM sn = BudBlue85 --- for those who don't know

love is the undying devotion given unto another person that you care deeply for, more than life itself. Age is meaningless, time ceases to pass, and moments of happiness seem to linger in the air for an eternity. a lover is most often your best friend as well...the connection is so much stronger that way. which helps in any situation. there are so many signs that are probably most often ignore because of the insignificance, but they are there. to be with one and only one person for the remainder of your life is the greatest thing one can give, for time is the only thing more meaningful than life, cause that too can never be gained back...time with one another is pure bliss, always. bah i stop...

oh and heartless you are the only other person that i know that calls them their bubbie, my friend does...lol nice.

Guest Darthlaze
Guest Darthlaze
Guest Darthlaze
Guests

Simple explination for that. Its cuz about 98% of dudes are jerks, then 1.9% act like jerks even though deep down they dont wanna be acting like that, cuz if they act sensitive or somethin, then the jerks call them happy or something dumb like that, make fun of em, etc, etc....then theres that .1% that do act how they are, tis a harsh truth...but truth none the less.

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

all i know is that love sucks... people crap on your feelings, you waste 2 years of life buildling a solid relationship to have the girl turn away and never come back again...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You just know. The problem is, there are other times when you just think you're in love, but you're not. So its all kind of confusing. Don't go looking for love, or you'll get into the habit of thinking that you're in love a lot. Its something that just occurs, you can't force it. Just let it flow.

best advice of yet " let it flow ". yea....love is something you cant be on constant lookout for, its something that will find you. it is always a pleasant surprise, something that most people dont understand. you will die alone and unhappy if you look to hard, cuz in reality you have passed it up...and yea it is sad but true, alot of guys are richardheads. i gladly am part of that .1% that has genuine feelings. if you ever wanna talk heartless my aim is werewoulf18 , just a thought :)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
I just can't believe that guys have feelings.. and feel love..

<_< I hate when we're judged by our worst specimens.

You just know.  The problem is, there are other times when you just think you're in love, but you're not.  So its all kind of confusing.  Don't go looking for love, or you'll get into the habit of thinking that you're in love a lot.  Its something that just occurs, you can't force it.  Just let it flow.

I agree, too. Letting it flow is the way to go. :blink:

i tried to hard with the last girl i was with. i just kept thinking i should love her cause she seemed so perfect at the time. (come to find out later that she was a little tramp but oh well) now im just going to live my life and if someone happens along and we fall into love great if not then ill end up a hermit. either way im never going to try to force feelings that i dont have again. it only leads to heartache. something would have to be really different about a girl and how i feel about her for me to be serious with her. i dont want to go thru what i went thru with the last one ever again. but i also dont want to miss a chance of somting good happening to me just cause some jerk burned me before. its confusing so i dont even think about it. i just let whats gonna happen happen and if that means i end up with a girl that loves me and i love her then thats great but if not then hey im kewl with it. just dont look to hard. dont try to hard. just let it happen if its going to. (im sure nobody really wanted to hear all that but hey i just took forever to write it so im not going to go back and erase it):) thats all for me.

S.S.