How do you know?

Heartless

Love is like a box of chocolates. You eat one, it tastes good, so you eat so many that you get sick. Rinse, repeat. It's an endless cycle of happiness and sadness. Human emotion baffles us. I think thats why we like it so much.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
It can take you to the highest high, make you sacrifice it all - love is unpredictable.  It can change your live forever, it may never hear your call.  Love is unpredictable.  You won't know what love can do if you never try.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Generally speaking, puppy love hurts. It's a learning experience... and unfortunately it can devastate people. But real love... the love that isn't forced or based on looks alone... :wub:

It's a pity, it's a downright crime... and it happens all the time.  But don't cry, you know the tears will do no good, so dry your eyes.  They tell you life is hard, misery right from the start.  It's dark, it's long, it's painful... But I tell you life is sweet, inspite of the misery - there's so much more, be grateful.

Love is not blind - It sees more and not less,

but because it sees more it is willing to see less.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

If there were no words, no way to speak... I would still hear her. If there were no tears, no way to feel inside, I'd still feel for her. Even if the sun refused to shine, even if romance ran out rhyme, she would still have my heart until the end of time. She's all I need - my love, my valentine.