19" Widescreen LCD for $229

Preacher

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Unfortunately it is analog only. No DVI.

I may let the gc hordes have first dibbage on a refurb (more likely new stock draw down) of the Dell 24" wide LCD - I got in on the insanity this past weekend (fatwallet, bensbargains, etc. folks know what I mean)

Nabbed three - one for me, and orignally two for teh fleabay so me get mine for free - then I realized there is another person who lives with me who just maybe kinda wants some of this scratch as well, so my "free 24" lcd for me plan" is now gone (as those profits are gone) but I do have one left - I'll post up in the buy/sell forums (new post) when they arrive tomorrow (wed?)

-Fk

Does DVI really make that much of a difference? I still use analog because that DVI cable is like $200 in stores.

Ouch - don't go to brick and mortar for the cable if you don't have one - $20 plus shipping just about anywhere else online

-Fk

• 2 weeks later...

Does DVI really make that much of a difference? I still use analog because that DVI cable is like $200 in stores.

Ouch - don't go to brick and mortar for the cable if you don't have one - $20 plus shipping just about anywhere else online

-Fk

Wow. Do you have a site where you can get one for $20?

-Fk

What kind of cable is it that you need? I can get one with a discount (the markup is HUGE on cables) and ship it to you. Let me know what kind it is and I will get you a price.

-Fk

What kind of cable is it that you need? I can get one with a discount (the markup is HUGE on cables) and ship it to you. Let me know what kind it is and I will get you a price.

That would be cool! I was looking into a DVI cable for my Samsung LCD. I dont know much else about these cables...