I'm Sick!!!?

EbilDustBunny

I think I caught something. :bang:

Yesterday, I woke up with a sore throat. Today my head felt a bit fuzzy and alot of sneezing I am kinda more sensitive to allergies today... I was still telling myself... "You're not sick... you don't get sick" Well I'm home from work now and yeah my nose was stuffy.

I haven't been sick in prolly close to 2 years now... I guess my immunesystem was a tad outdated for this cold.

Kinda dumb... I just resupplied on my supplements. I've been drinking like 3-4 bottles water a day this week.

I feel fine, just annoyed. :twitch:

Ebil, some people get so sick their skin falls off. By posting here about a stuffy nose, you are basically rubbing in their faces that your problems are more important than theirs.

I can't believe you'd be so insensitive towards the skinless.

GC Alumni
(edited)
Ebil, some people get so sick their skin falls off. By posting here about a stuffy nose, you are basically rubbing in their faces that your problems are more important than theirs.

Heh I hope it's just this... when i get sick... I GET SICK! Fer a long time too.

Can changing your supplement routine mess with your immune system?

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Heh I hope it's just this... when i get sick... I GET SICK! Fer a long time too.

Can changing your supplement routine mess with your immune system?

Only a weak, inferior immune system. My immune system laughs at yours. I eat anthrax for breakfast.

Mwa ha ha!

Probably not, but I guess it depends what "supplements" you're taking.

Things like Vitamin D, Calcium, those little multivitamin pills, no. I don't think they actually do that much anyways. At least that's what doctors reports lately have been saying, unless you are incredibly lacking in each of those vitamins.

My immune system laughs at yours. I eat anthrax for breakfast.

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!

Seriously, I laughed out loud.

Anthrax for breakfast.......oh you kidder you!!!!!

• 4 months later...

bwahahaha booo.... it happened again. Sorethroat for a couple days... today it sneezy, sniffley and drowsey. I blame myself for well not sleeping until like 5am everyday for the past week.

Funny part of this morning... in my dream I was drooling from one corner of my mouth... it was too weird so I woke up and I was drooling a tad cause I MY NOSE WAS SO STUFFED UP.

bwahahaha booo.... it happened again. Sorethroat for a couple days... today it sneezy, sniffley and drowsey. I blame myself for well not sleeping until like 5am everyday for the past week.

Funny part of this morning... in my dream I was drooling from one corner of my mouth... it was too weird so I woke up and I was drooling a tad cause I MY NOSE WAS SO STUFFED UP.

Sounds like a good case of Michigan allergies....! Amd yeah, I know you're not in Michigan...

Sounds like a good case of Michigan allergies....! Amd yeah, I know you're not in Michigan...

hmm i should check the mold count.

nope nothing... ditto on flu and cold.

My immune system laughs at yours. I eat anthrax for breakfast.

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL!!!!!!!

Seriously, I laughed out loud.

Anthrax for breakfast.......oh you kidder you!!!!!

"You'd better watch it, I eat little pieces of scat like you for breakfast."

"You eat pieces of scat for breakfast?"

"...No."

I dreamt I was watching dawson's creek the other night. When I woke up and turned on the TV, guess what was on??? DAWSONS CREEK!!!

now, THAT'S weird!

btw I don't watch that show.

• 3 weeks later...