What the....??

*BiGBonES**

It is a delayed knife *hit*

If you quickswitch before the animation is done, there will be no 'chink' sound against the wall.

And when you switch back to the knife, the *hit* is detected at that time, and is placed where you slashed the wall.

I just know this because I experimented while in a server, but I never used it against a player model. I would always just do it in the pub so that the scratch on the wall is kinda 'following' me.

//Its a bug to my eyes :)

Looks fishy to me. The player model has a box around it. Looks like it was added later... I'm prolly wrong, but that's what my eyes see.

That could be an error from the video itself, but I am seeing what you see.

If that glitch is real, however, it would be rather difficult to exploit.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think this is a bug, more of a graphics glitch. You can see a similar effect if you put away any gun while in the middle of a fire animation (sometimes you can pick up guns that will appear to fire as soon as you draw them because someone died like this). This was easiest to see with a shotgun that was being reload/fired. You can also do a similar glitch with the glock where if you hold down the trigger for a long time, it will appear to fire again and again, probably just the animation looping.

Looks fishy to me. The player model has a box around it. Looks like it was added later... I'm prolly wrong, but that's what my eyes see.

That happens in bad quality movies. They usually have stuff, like a box, around moving things.