my new toy

chewychee

(edited)

christmas this year my g\f bought me a compact hand gun something small that i could get my CCW with. about a month ago i decided that a shot gun would be nice so i looked to cs:s. the pump shotty turns out to be a benelli M3 after a little looking in to it, it turns out that it is a pump\semiauto shotgun. so if they put the work into it there should have been a special weapon function. switching from pump to auto.

anyway here some pic you guys can compare

onground.JPG

here it is outta the box. i was looking for a forehand flashlight to make it look more like the one in the game but they do not make one....no one does.

ready.jpg

readyreal.jpg

i got the ghost ring sights instead of the open rifle (like in the game) because they are more accurate

up.jpg

upreal.JPG

lockedback.jpg

lockedreal.jpg

i like how in game when chugga-chugga (as my g/f calls it) the flashlight gets longer.

i also had to take left handed pic because of bolt placement.

Edited by chewychee

Wow that is a nice gun man!! You need to buy some of those "Soft Rounds" so if you shoot it in the house it wont go through the wall and kill your family huddled in the other room...

They probably didn't add the semi-automatic feature into CS because can imagine how many people would using shotguns then? It's already an extremely effective weapon.

This is just my opinion, but I think it makes sense; one shotgun is automatic, the other is pump.

so, wut do u plan to do wit ur shotty??

jump around and try to get those 100000m headshots?

i got it for fun really. i have a year membership to he local range, and just enjoy blowin some rounds off. i'm in an apt. now so, i'm not gonna use it for home defence(no neighbors, just don't want to clean the mess up or pay the damages) it stays in it's bag all warm and cozy.

i'm heading to the range tomarrow. i might take a video or two and let you all see how it works

I had the same model. Cost me $700 bucks. What does it cost in CSS? :D

$700 :o i payed a hair over $1000 and i thought i got a good deal! they retail for $1250.

in cs:s they cost $1700

My buddy just got a 9mm. Im thinking about buying a handgun and getting a membership at a range. Living by myself now if someone were to break in and I confront them, My only weapon would be a motorcycle helmet, which I do think would be effective.

Hey I could at least put it on and then go in for a brawl. hahah