Super Smash Bro. : Brawl

EbilDustBunny

(edited)

LOL yeah, my kids have watched the dang video 100 times.. They love Wario's fart.. And the game looks amazing!!! And Im happy that Pit from Kid Icarus is in the game, OH and Metaknight from Kirby!!

Here is a better link..

Oh yeah and my kids jumped up and down when the nintendog popped onto the screen..

Wii is for Mii !!!!

Edited by Batman

BUt i still hav to go wit pikachu!

Bah, small characters are too easy to knock off... that's why I ditched Kirby. I would always die when I reach 80%+. I'm quite fond of Luigi now.

but small characters run around fast =D

(edited)

Ok that's it, I wasn't going to before but now I have to get the Wii despite it's stupid name and remote control.

It also has a 'classic controller' you can use:

22060.jpg

What is that symbol next to it? Looks like a weird cube with a frown face on the side...

Oh yah and what the deuce is that dog doing there?

Edited by Allanon754.gc

Ha, I want to see Snake pull out his USP and totally be able to pistol whip his opponents. But if Snakes a thrid party character whose being featured in the game, then maybe other characters might start appearing in the games.

Perhaps MegaMan is not so far away now? My dream of Samus VS Megaman X. Could come true soon. Eee.

What is that symbol next to it? Looks like a weird cube with a frown face on the side...

A weird mix between the NGC logo and the Wii logo?

I dont know about that. I got the pic from www.planetgamecube.com and I think it's their logo.

A weird mix between the NGC logo and the Wii logo?

I dont know about that. I got the pic from www.planetgamecube.com and I think it's their logo.

One of the better games for the Wii.

• 2 months later...

Ha, a fwe days ago me and like 8 people played Super Smash Bros Melee for 3 hours past 2 am. I have to say that I do enjoy playing as Bowser. Althrough he moves slower than almost all the characters his attacks are incredibly powerful, esipically his Down + B move, the Butt Slammer.