HollyWOOD

DNA

:boing: So i thought I would share my Hollywood stock exchange with you all if you dont use it already. It is FREE and fun and a great way to find out about new movies and what actors are doing. You get free money to invest in stocks in movies and actors and all kinds of other stuff.. ChecK it out.

IF you do sign up put me down as the referal.. NoTomHanks... is the name for it.

:wiggle2:

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

free, free money, fun, referals even... I don't know :)

I use www.imdb.com for all my movie info

you didn't even read the post did you?

I signed up today and am thoroughly enjoying it...hopefully I'll start making fake money soon.

:)

you didn't even read the post did you?

I signed up today and am thoroughly enjoying it...hopefully I'll start making fake money soon.

:)

haha fake money...

:boing: So i thought I would share my Hollywood stock exchange with you all if you dont use it already. It is FREE and fun and a great way to find out about new movies and what actors are doing. You get free money to invest in stocks in movies and actors and all kinds of other stuff.. ChecK it out.

IF you do sign up put me down as the referal.. NoTomHanks... is the name for it.

:wiggle2:

If I ever wanted to try a fake stock exchange for some practice and some experience I would want to go with the gaming industry, but that's just me.

DNA

ya i use imdb for info and stuff...but imdb does not have the ablity HSX has and it is fun to see what you think will be good and others and make money(free). My brother has been doing it for about two years and is up to like 25,000,000.

this thing is SO MUCH FUN!

the only problem is that I can't stop making trades...and that loses me money because of trade commissions...I need to just pick some stocks and sit on em for a bit.

JOIN UP FOLKS! Add "iammrwright" (case sensitive, without quotes) to your league!