USP vs Deagle

Guest ash-

Thing is if you're extremely accurate with the USP+silencer, then you could be deadly with it. In office once, I popped one shot into someone's head with a silencer and they died. Not certain how much health they had though, but I think the damage was over 100.

I do not think one usp hs will kill, even without a helmet. Deagle only does like 110 i think.

Yeah, usp at close-medium w/ out helmet will do as much as 120-130. Deagle gets close to 180. Long range they drop a bit, but a well-placed usp shot can drop a guy w/out a helmet at a decent range.

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

I suck with the deagle, I always run out of bullets at the worst moment. Conversely, I like to keep a mental track of the number of shots a deagler has fired so just firing the deagle can be somewhat disadvantageous against people that like to keep tabs on shots fired.

usp by far is better than deagle.

another tip, if your good with usp, you will know what im talking about...

don't waste your money on a flash or HE pistol round. Buy armor.

My accurate usp & armor > usp,flash,he > deagle.

If you check my stats out...... most of my kills are deagle??? why you ask??? cuz you dead that's why.... keke.

I prefer deagle for most rounds except for pistola round, cuz then i have money for second round shottie and much more killing ops.

usp by far is better than deagle.

another tip, if your good with usp, you will know what im talking about...

don't waste your money on a flash or HE pistol round. Buy armor.

My accurate usp & armor > usp,flash,he > deagle.

very well said i couldn't agree with you more

for marginal to good accuracy, for examply...my shooting tallent: I aim for head with USP and can put about 5 shots and get about 2-4 hits in a very short amount of time in a medium to short distance. That leaves 7 more bullets to take on the guy behind the first target that figured he'd get an easy kill...I may kill him, he may kill me, but at least I'm not reloading after the first kill. Plus I bought armor...

Deagle, better for long range with most of its power still there, USP is a peashooter at long range and not very accurate. For short range the recoil and rate of fire of the deagle is too much for me to deal with and I end up Shotgunning the target...aim, misfire, aim, misfire, aim, misfire...click click. Plus no armor so I'm toast in 2-3 bullets.

Glock, at close range for me I might as well try to knife you or throw the gun at you. Long range its like..."HEY, <PING> I'M OVER HERE <PING> FIRE AT ME WITH YOUR BIG PISTOL <PING>" Medium range, one on one is where it shines. 20 round clip I can zero in on the head and keep popping the other guys crosshairs all over the place until he runs away or dies.

for marginal to good accuracy, for examply...my shooting tallent: I aim for head with USP and can put about 5 shots and get about 2-4 hits in a very short amount of time in a medium to short distance. That leaves 7 more bullets to take on the guy behind the first target that figured he'd get an easy kill...I may kill him, he may kill me, but at least I'm not reloading after the first kill. Plus I bought armor...

Deagle, better for long range with most of its power still there, USP is a peashooter at long range and not very accurate. For short range the recoil and rate of fire of the deagle is too much for me to deal with and I end up Shotgunning the target...aim, misfire, aim, misfire, aim, misfire...click click. Plus no armor so I'm toast in 2-3 bullets.

Glock, at close range for me I might as well try to knife you or throw the gun at you. Long range its like..."HEY, <PING> I'M OVER HERE <PING> FIRE AT ME WITH YOUR BIG PISTOL <PING>" Medium range, one on one is where it shines. 20 round clip I can zero in on the head and keep popping the other guys crosshairs all over the place until he runs away or dies.

The USP is good enough for me as CT the first round, but I buy the deagle after that for its pistol-sniping power for the 1 shot hs.

who would win?

a leet person with a dealge

or a leet person with a usp?

When they both round the corner, the usp guy is gunna instantly die from a dealge hs. That's that.

If they're up close, all that matters is who fires first...usp does 128 at close range.

who would win?

a leet person with a dealge

or a leet person with a usp?

When they both round the corner, the usp guy is gunna instantly die from a dealge hs. That's that.

My usp can instantly kill you in one hs. If not, throw your aim off and get about 3 more bullets out before the deagle can fire another round.

GC Alumni
(edited)

M2's avatar = my car (almost)

I like the ups more...what can 'brown' do for you?

it is my car :P

So, that's what you're doing with all our money :unsure:

I got like 2-3 headshots long range with a deagle once. I felt like I was on fire. Then I got killed the next round.

Edited by JackieChan

M2's avatar = my car (almost)

I like the ups more...what can 'brown' do for you?

it is my car :P

So, that's what you're doing with all our money :unsure:

I got like 2-3 headshots long range with a deagle once. I felt like I was on fire. Then I got killed the next round.

Same I love the deagle somtimes but I'm never consistent with it.