USP vs Deagle

Guest ash-

Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guest ash-
Guests

I prefer the usp over the deagle as it's a good balance of power, clip size, and price.

For me, it really depends on what mood I am, and sometimes the map (because I can lag so hard that my guns won't shoot as much, so then I will use the deagle, where each shot = more damage)

Sometimes the usp feels nice, other times the deagle.

The silencer definately cuts down on the damage dealt though, so I rarely put it on.

ok here's the difference:

usp

- pros: higher rate of fire (can shoot rounds faster and be accurate), bigger clip, could be silenced

- cons: less damage, with silencer gotta use stealth otherwise it's worthless,

deagle

- pros: much more powerful

- cons: gotta shoot slower to be accurate, small clip

my pick....you figure it out

USP

+ Great Rate of Fire

+ Silence-able

| Decently Accurate, even while shooting rapidly

- Low damage potential

TOTAL 1

Glock

+ Great Rate of Fire

+ Burst Function

+ Large Clip

- Low damage potential

- Bad Accuracy

TOTAL: 1

P228

+ Great Rate of Fire

+ Very Accurate, but not while shooting rapidly

- low damage potential

Deagle

++ Amazingly Accurate, even while shooting rapidly

+ Highest Damage Potential.

- small clip size

TOTAL: 2

5-7

+ Pretty Accurate, even while shooting rapidly

+ Large clip size

- low damage output

Dualies

+ Great Rate of Fire

+ Large clip size

- Bad Accuracy

Deagle = best. and it really is, i'd like to see some of the other pistols buffed.

deagle is very good but i disagree with many people.

As a CT I would rather have a nade and flash and a kit and my usp over a deagle, usually because i can kill someone from the nade and usp and get there deagle and then have everything i need :) and a kit is the most important thing to have imo.

Also I love the burst in close range on the glock it is very powerfull and can kill in 1 shot while in burst mode. also the glock is very accurate when not in burst for long range

Pretty Accurate, even while shooting rapidly

Only pretty accurate? The 5-7 is a BEAST for accuracy. +++++

you are 100% right VooDooPC. the deagle in cs should be the one used in half-life 2 and have the same characterisks as hlf2

As a CT I would rather have a nade and flash and a kit and my usp over a deagle, usually because i can kill someone from the nade and usp and get there deagle and then have everything i need :) and a kit is the most important thing to have imo.

Also I love the burst in close range on the glock it is very powerfull and can kill in 1 shot while in burst mode. also the glock is very accurate when not in burst for long range

I'm with you, I rarely buy a deagle as a ct, usually only when I have a lot of money and all the gear I need. I never buy anything except nades, clips, and kits during pistol round, I'll just scavenge weapons.

I'm with you, I rarely buy a deagle as a ct, usually only when I have a lot of money and all the gear I need. I never buy anything except nades, clips, and kits during pistol round, I'll just scavenge weapons.

yea, same here

always scavenging for guns =D

Yeah for pistol round I never get a deagle, but if you have 2000 -2500 bucks I would rather have a deagle than a TMP for example.

I would definately agree with that, depending on the environment. If we're talking, say prodigy, I would likely go with a tmp. However, a place like, say dust2, I would rather have the deagle.

Also, i'll definately take the USP (most often) on the first round as a CT, the kit is essential.

Thing is if you're extremely accurate with the USP+silencer, then you could be deadly with it. In office once, I popped one shot into someone's head with a silencer and they died. Not certain how much health they had though, but I think the damage was over 100.

The difference in damage is slight...won't really hurt you except over long distances, when that 5-9 points makes the difference between a kill and an uber-lame hs for no kill!

Thing is if you're extremely accurate with the USP+silencer, then you could be deadly with it. In office once, I popped one shot into someone's head with a silencer and they died. Not certain how much health they had though, but I think the damage was over 100.

I do not think one usp hs will kill, even without a helmet. Deagle only does like 110 i think.

I do not think one usp hs will kill, even without a helmet. Deagle only does like 110 i think.

a usp headshot will kill

plus 1st round nobody can have a helmet

a usp headshot will kill

plus 1st round nobody can have a helmet

M2 = gospel