Attitude on GC Servers

ZesteR

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

don't you guys find it amusing?? Dang shot registration!!! I wish I didn't lag!! Stop blocking me!!!

I do the same thing as he does, except I don't point fingers and I use alot of curse words, but the key thing is I don't press my mic button.

Now what would really be funny is when someone types a complaint and the server automatically changes thier sentence to say......

"I wish I knew how to play counter-strike"

Edited by NOFX

don't you guys find it amusing?? Dang shot registration!!! I wish I didn't lag!! Stop blocking me!!!

I do the same thing as he does, except I don't point fingers and I use alot of curse words, but the key thing is I don't press my mic button.

Now what would really be funny is when someone types a complaint and the server automatically changes thier sentence to say......

"I wish I knew how to play counter-strike"

Very true NOFX. It's so easy to not get in trouble on the GC servers. Just don't hit the mic button. Curse all you want, just not in type chat, or on voice. ;) I usually find that what upsets me most is often my fault to begin with. :biglaugha: Shouldn't have been where I was, and the bullet wouldn't have found my head. :freak:

I usually find that what upsets me most is often my fault to begin with. :biglaugha: Shouldn't have been where I was, and the bullet wouldn't have found my head. :freak:

Or the tank shell my butt, or wentz, unclean, flitter, bushwax, hw, etc... (sorry if I left anyone out) my

head with assorted flying machines or weapons....

:biglaugha: