Japanese IQ tester

Shazz

Ok..... This is an IQ tester. The object of the game is to get everyone across the river. This is a test some Japanese applicants have to take when applying for a job in Japan. I can cross the river, but with only 3 on the other side! If anyone gets everyone across, please tell me how. The odd thing to me is, once you begin taking people across the river, you have to remember how you got them there when you have to start again.

Once you begin this test, it's hard to stop. You feel so determined to get these people across. The instructions

are listed below. After reading, click on the link. Enjoy!

http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf

This is in Japanese, so just click on what you think will start it...lol If you can do it, tell me the secret,ok

Make sure and click the Big button on the right. Again, it is in Japanese..

Secret below:

The secret is leaving a normal kid till last, then having the cop leave the robber to pick up the last kid then go back.

If you can't get the solution, here it is:

*Highlight for solution*

1) cop & stripe, 2) cop, 3) cop & girl1, 4) cop & stripe, 5) mom & girl2, 6) mom, 7) mom & dad, 8) dad, 9) cop & stripe, 10) mom, 11) mom & dad, 12) dad, 13) dad & boy1, 14) cop & stripe, 15) cop & boy2, 16) cop, 17) cop & stripe