Um, ooof

Fatty

Meh, I lack any sympathy. BTW, it is better to LEAVE an injured person and wait for the paramedics to arrive. You're not supposed to move people unless absolutely necessary.

Maybe if they have a neck injury, not if they are hanging from their foot from a basketball hoop.

Meh, I lack any sympathy. BTW, it is better to LEAVE an injured person and wait for the paramedics to arrive. You're not supposed to move people unless absolutely necessary.

Ahh...that is what made America great...screw everyone else...what's this got to do with me?

Well, I work with kids and I can tell you that a lot of them have no concept of how things (including their own actions) affect anyone else. Too bad some of these kids have never moved out of the lowest order on the heierarchy of needs. They see only themselves, never others...I suppose that has a lot to do with the culture of "me first, me only" as demonstrated by their self-centered parents...

Agreed on the "it's better to leave an injured person" part.

Ummm no, it's not. I have EMT training and neck injuries are about the only time you want to "leave" someone alone.

Kudos!

I lack sympathy because the injury is self induced, for the most part. Lack of common sense (slam-dunking on a trampoline = teh dumb) usually equates to personal injury, so I'm not staggered by this event. I'm happy the kid only messed his leg, but I'm not overly "golly gee!!" about it.

BTW, if I were injured and some kids starting moving me, I’d scream and tinkle my pants. That’s my wittle way to saying “Leave me alone.� Works great on bad dates as well.

BTW, if I were injured and some kids starting moving me, I’d scream and tinkle my pants. That’s my wittle way to saying “Leave me alone.� Works great on bad dates as well.

I usually use that ploy to get out of social events I want no part of...I am always amazed that wetting myself tends to make others want to have nothing to do with me.

BTW...I was not trying to rag on you...maybe it's just been too long of a day...eh?

I usually use that ploy to get out of social events I want no part of...I am always amazed that wetting myself tends to make others want to have nothing to do with me.

BTW...I was not trying to rag on you...maybe it's just been too long of a day...eh?

I meant to rag on you J dun. That is just that way I roll. :)

I meant to rag on you J dun. That is just that way I roll. :)

**pi$$es pants**