I finally got a new ride

[DLM]->Fish

To replace my failing 1989 Chevy Blazer I just got a new 2006 Chevy suburban LTZ AWD it is completely loaded 20 in wheels, DVD, GPS Nav, XM, Heated leather seats Vortec 6000 6.0 l engine, 10,000 lb tow package. What an upgrade I went from a base model that had so much rust that it stained my driveway and it didnt even have a clock in the radio to totally loaded machine. Its also nice that I dont have to cover the hole in the floor with my foot when it rains so that water doesnt come in the car. I will post some pics later

2006-Chevrolet-Suburban-06123321990001.JPG

Edited by [DLM]->Fish

->Fish' date='Jun 8 2006, 08:54 PM' post='342820']

I am paying a little less in the amount of gas that I was with my old car and I got $8200 for it and 0% APR

Now I need to get a camper to tow around

0% APR?!?! wow :=

you are truly lucky. those things do carry a lot, my dad tows this beast loaded up with tools and wood 5 days a week. (he is a contractor) Its 20 feet long, and over 7000 pounds. Your truck will be able to blitz your camper

trailer1a.jpg

They have better programming all around, including more music with no commercials. Not to mention the beating XM is taking from Sirius which will eventually lead to their demise.

I dunno if you like NASCAR, but they will have exclusive rights to that next year as well.

Howard really put them on the map, but there is alot more to Sirius than him.

That started off as a harmless comment in my original post...now i'm sounding like a Sirius commercial, lol.