Guess What Fatty's Drinkin?

Fatty

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game hax...

And that's animal cruelty...take the collar off clueless I DEMAND IT! He already knows how to use the sandbox anyways...

Settle down now all you tree huggin hippies! j/k

It usually only needs to be used a few times, once the dog learns the borders of the yard (which has no fence, hence the training device), then the dog is trained and the device is no longer needed.....unless he wants to light the wife up again! :freak:

GC Founder

I've shocked the dog twice as many times as I have my wife (that's 1 for her, 2 for the dog).

You can send an audible signal that the doggy associates with the shock, so shock isn't needed anymore. The dog actually readily responds to the voice now anyways. The original problem was that, being a stray that adopted us, she was used to being on the run....and she'd take off (and come back 1/2 hour later) if I didn't track her down immediately.

As for Amy, I gave her a level 1 shock and she was like, "Oh, that's nothing." So I hit 4 while she still had her palm on both probes....she felt it up through her arm....and yes, she was a tad miffed.

Good job!

Gotta be the mask answer that farmer gave. I have a goatee and I have to shave it short when I go scuba or water will leak in the mask.

Or....you lost a bet and had to run up and down venice beach wearing makup and a womans bikini.

Gotta be the mask answer that farmer gave. I have a goatee and I have to shave it short when I go scuba or water will leak in the mask.

Or....you lost a bet and had to run up and down venice beach wearing makup and a womans bikini.

ermmmm :erm: too much info... :=