Bill Gates steps down at Microsoft

witt

Does she work? would you work if you were among the top ten richest people? I'm sure hat charity has good intentions and i've seen a lot that they have done for providing schools with IT products and training. But seriously how hard can it be to run a non-profit charity? A business genious leaving a company means one thing....he is tired of being the greatest and just wants to enjoy all that money he has made!

(edited)
I'm like the guy in office space...if I had a cool mil I wouldn't do anything.

I would do something, like drive my supercar to my trailer home and show off to all the rednecks. Since I would blow all my money on that :biglaugha:

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

Does she work? would you work if you were among the top ten richest people? I'm sure hat charity has good intentions and i've seen a lot that they have done for providing schools with IT products and training. But seriously how hard can it be to run a non-profit charity? A business genious leaving a company means one thing....he is tired of being the greatest and just wants to enjoy all that money he has made!

I would imagine it's very demanding to run a non-profity charity just like any other charity or business. You have to consider the employees that will need to be paid to work the charity, all the adminstrating and paperwork that is required to run the place. You can also imagine that with such incredibly large amounts of money involved you have to be very careful with what you are doing.

Charity is not like handing money out, you have to take care.

Edited by Assassinator

Gates formed his charitable foundation, which now has $29.1 billion in assets. For their work with the foundation, Gates and his wife were chosen, along with rock singer Bono, as one of Time Magazine's Persons of the Year in 2005.

I sure it's a super organization...

"I believe with great wealth comes great responsibility"

anyone else recognize this... I think he has watched spider man a few too many times...

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

;)

i was just about to post about this...but i thought about reading the previous posts....

too much spiderman for bill gates