It's on!

anonymo

Just got my vacation request from work approved!!!! IT"S ALL OVER NOW!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dowah dowah dowaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Be afraid! Be VEWY AFWAID!!!!

(giggles maniacally in the corner for the rest of the afternoon, completely neglecting any work that might need to be done)

Just got my vacation request from work approved!!!! IT"S ALL OVER NOW!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Dowah dowah dowaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Be afraid! Be VEWY AFWAID!!!!

(giggles maniacally in the corner for the rest of the afternoon, completely neglecting any work that might need to be done)

lol

dont make your boss(es) regret what they have done

so have you figured out how to get all that beer across the border? :unsure:

336389364_s.jpg

doobie dooobie dooo

Thats exactly how I'm doing it...but that pic is preinsertion... :tired: they keep them nice and cold too... :biglaugha:

<note to self - personal safety in T.O. is fine during Fragfest>

What's that supposed to mean? :D

Personal safety in the Toast office, Totaly Optional, Ticket Office, Testing Oval during Fragfest?

<note to self - personal safety in T.O. is fine during Fragfest>

What's that supposed to mean? :D

Personal safety in the Toast office, Totaly Optional, Ticket Office, Testing Oval during Fragfest?

T.O. stands for Toronto you spanish freak!!

That's because it's the city and the province...Toronto, Ontariariario. Commonly referred to T.O. by those of us who live in the province. You should also know that the federal government expedited border crossing documents for Mo. Apparently, they're as anxious to have a few days peace as are those of us living within 100 clicks to Trawna. So, you hosers are about to get Mo from T.O. Take off, eh!!

I wouldn't really be able to tell you because the only beer I get from the states comes from Michigan which as far as I know doesn't allow the alcohol percentage to be displayed on beer...so I never really know how much there is (until I've drank 10 and can still see straight)

Anyways...Blue has 4.5% and I think Canadian is the same...lite beers have 3.5% and then the rest are 5% and up. Our Heiniken is 5.5% which is 2% higher than it is in the Netherlands (woot!)

(I might be .5% off...it's been a while since I could read beer labels properly...)