Kilzugud!!!

anonymo

DUDE!!! 10 DAYS LEFT!!! And I haven't heard a peep from you in months!!! I've sent PMs and emails and everything!!! Where is you!? If you're not coming to FF then I'm screwed! (How am I going to find such a kut out now?) But seriously! Are you still coming? Anyone have Kil'z number? Oh wait...maybe I have it...

DUDE!!! 10 DAYS LEFT!!! And I haven't heard a peep from you in months!!! I've sent PMs and emails and everything!!! Where is you!? If you're not coming to FF then I'm screwed! (How am I going to find such a kut out now?) But seriously! Are you still coming? Anyone have Kil'z number? Oh wait...maybe I have it...

If you want to talk to kilz, you must pay a fee. But that is all I can tell you for now.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Speaking of Shodan. I did not see his name on the attendees list. :-(

• 2 weeks later...
yeah i'm pretty sure i asked shep what he was up to a few months ago and he said kilz was getting ready to go over seas. not 100%, but i think he's in teh suck right now

Yeah months ago he was scheduled to go over but then blew out his knee during a training exercise and couldn't go over...I guess he's in better shape now...boooo! woulda been nice for him to let someone know!

*smacks kilz*

(edited)

Possible that he wasn't given time or was under orders not to mention anything depending on his assignment. I have friends that disappear for months and then send me a letter or an e-mail saying stuff like the weather is great here in Ireland or whatever. Intentionally misdirecting in case of spys when they're in North Africa or some other crazy place.

Kilz we're praying for your quick and safe return man.

Edited by Preacher

Well he was at work on Thursday when I called him...so unless he shipped out yesterday...then again...someone other than him answered his cell phone, and responded a little slowly when I said..."it's dave...errr...dave anonymo...is he coming to Ohio this weekend?"