Saw Superman Returns in IMAX 3D last night...

Playaa

3.5/4 Stars

I just got back from Superman Returns and I must say this movie is great. Its about 2 hours and 45min long, but the movie does not drag. Id put it on par if not better then Batman Begins. Outstanding action, good laughs, and this superhero movie has an actual story, lol. Do yourself a favor and see this summer flick.

I want to take my kids, why is it pg-13??? Any dirty parts or words?

I'm guessing nothing you haven't heard before :)

I'm guessing maybe the occasional s-word, ahole, damn, stuff like that. Not sure about the f-bomb.

If it's PG-13, it's probably most likely for it's violence content. That's what alot of action movies do to get the PG-13.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Took my son to see it. No sexual content and no swear words that I recall. (And I am paranoid about my son). Only the violence near the end of the movie.

(edited)

Just saw that... pretty good.

SPOILERS!!!!!!!--------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

O, and I totally called that little kid being S-man's son :D

<><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><>

Edited by Chimmpp

***Spoilers***

Just saw that... pretty good. One thing I just wanna say is... wth IS WITH THE DOG EATING THE OTHER DOG!!! O, and I totally called that little kid being S-man's son :D

hey Chimp, not everyone reading this topic has seen the film...put spoiler warnings around stuff like that.

Just saw that... pretty good. One thing I just wanna say is... wth IS WITH THE DOG EATING THE OTHER DOG!!!

Ummmm..... For future ref Chimmpp, please watch the language if it hasn't already been addressed or edited by the LA's/BM's. We don't allow that kind of language in-game nor do we allow it in our forums.

Now back to the point of this post........

Superman:Returns = long and draggy

You're better off watching the first 4movies to get you in the mood for this one, if you can last through those you can last through this new and not so improved version, although I do love the bullet bouncing off the eyeball trick, wish I could pull some of those in source.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S P O I L E R<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My wife also got upset about the dog jokes ie canine-bolism. hehe

Edited by s|im smi|ey

you may like this movie if you're in kindergarten or elementary school. the story is too predictable. it is veery long. i fell asleep in the theater and right after the movie i crashed in my bed instead of going out. very boring. the only good part was computer graphics, almost seamless.

(edited)
you may like this movie if you're in kindergarten or elementary school. the story is too predictable. it is veery long. i fell asleep in the theater and right after the movie i crashed in my bed instead of going out. very boring. the only good part was computer graphics, almost seamless.

I disagree with this entire post.

:boo:

you may like this movie if you're in kindergarten or elementary school.

*singsong voice* I know you are but what am I? */end singsong voice*

:shrug03:

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

the problem with having action in Superman related things...is that Superman is unbeatable...that just takes away from any suspense which makes it not entertaining.

what about..........KRYTONITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE