WOOhoo

Thief_Lord

Oh, and i would love to add this little quote from VOX said on wednesday or thursday.

[GocI]Knifey Voxles! : everyone on gc.com should meet up in person one day

[Goci]Monthos.gc : you mean like fragfest ohio?... this weekend?

[GocI]Knifey Voxles! : huh? i guess

[GocI]Knifey Voxles! : lol

he didnt even know it existed lol. Have fun guys, enjoy yourself's. and if you go out for drinks anywhere, lemme know i may stop by and down a couple with you.

I'm having a blast! Everyone is within pelting range. xT pwned this clan; I think local clan that is attending over in the overflow table... called oTL? We all sat in a next room with two screens directed by fatty and mrx. Bets source tv anyday... screaming and cheering for the home team! Of course xT put them in their place and gave them no wins.... too funny/awsome/woot/1337

Cant now, i already started drinking at home, uh to celebrate you guys! yeah thats it.

i push my car the 50 miles to cleveland each day of the week. its missing on a cylinder under load and its annoying to drive. if i were to drive it for pleasure. i would surely break down, thats my luck. hope you guys have a good time. and i hope for lots of pics. I will be there next year :)

I was proud that otL didn't drop from the match and took that beating in stride. They had some computer issues and didn't have their whole team anyways, so I'll save them from posting that.

Plus they prompty beat up on some of old folk later on (of course some dewd with Dirty and Bird in his name was a ringer for that match and lended and hand in the hurtin)

Great matches were had during the open-draw tourney.

(of course some dewd with Dirty and Bird in his name was a ringer for that match and lended and hand in the hurtin)

You knew this had to be mentioned :biglaugha: so I'll be first to say that dirty was afk the entire time and had nothing to do with anything! :spin2::freak::spin2: