Illegal cvars

FORZ

I would like to see zblock or dsp or some other cvar blocker add back to west. Its realy getting old getting shot 3sec's after u pass a door way because someone is messing with interplotaion and stuff. Anyone else agree with this.

it was zblock crashing redirects. the author hasn't responded to repeated requests to fix it. and dude, there's no way we're going to get 22 pubbers to say "ready" w/ dsp.

cvar-x + zblock are both confirmed to cause redirects. if you know of another var block, i'm open to test it.

it was zblock crashing redirects. the author hasn't responded to repeated requests to fix it. and dude, there's no way we're going to get 22 pubbers to say "ready" w/ dsp.

cvar-x + zblock are both confirmed to cause redirects. if you know of another var block, i'm open to test it.

rcon dsp_readyup 0 removes the readyup screen.... if thats your only problem with dsp...

it also gives everyone in the server $16,000 plus other variables. I dunno if thats even changeable

that is just the 'pregame' cfg thats loaded. You can set it to load any cfg you want..

I have seen dsp run successfully in other pubs.. might be worth a shot.

why not play around with it on the Private Server, try to tweak it a bit?

Yah and I've experienced getting shot once I run past a door also, and it's not pleasant.

hmm, lost me on this one?

especially since dsp blocks interp'ing.. ?

Yah and I've experienced getting shot once I run past a door also, and it's not pleasant.

they were for it mohawk, meaning they want it, they dont want to be shot after passing the door. He just qouted the wrong person

i'm going to start an AntiCheat division and make it so the plugins say "you've been GC authenticated." well, probably not.

zblock and cvar-x didn't work because mani changed the way the redirects work...something about adding a "wait;" you can turn off blockage for this in cvar-x, but not zblock. i'm willing to bet dsp will crash redirects, too. any bets?

I think he was agreeing with the idea of running it on the private server to check it out and also saying that getting shot due to someone's tweaked interps sucks.

Yah sorry about that, silly me I quoted the wrong person. I meant that it stinks what you get shot after you run past a door, and I'd be willing to help be a guinea pig in a server if you wanna test out dsp.

i doubt dsp will kill redirect it doesnt auth people or anything like that and like they said u can just replace the pregame config with the server config and turn dsp_readyup 0.

i doubt dsp will kill redirect it doesnt auth people or anything like that and like they said u can just replace the pregame config with the server config and turn dsp_readyup 0.

give this man a dollar.

It will kill the redirects, I spoke with the creater of dsp and zblock. It blocks the wait command because that command is used in many scripts for like no recoil and burst fire scripts.

For some reason mani decided to make the redirects use that command.