New Test Server Fleet

Fatty

Here you go:

66.151.138.49:27015 GCftw.com | FF | HyperBoosted | WestCoast> *Immutable*

216.52.148.55:27015 GCftw.com | FF | HyperBoosted | MidWest > *Recrudescence*

216.52.143.40:27015 GCftw.com | FF | HyperBoosted | NoScope | MidWest > *Proj. Mayhem*

Any issues? Post em here.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Immutable: Latencies jump to 300-400 for everyone for a few seconds every few minutes. Also, some people are randomly getting high choke and loss at times, but not everyone's experiencing it I don't think. Me, I get 20-30 more latency now. :( Forz was saying something about his latency showing up weird too, but Poke said his was still normal. :shrug03:

Guest Tank
Guest Tank
Guest Tank
Guests
Here you go:

66.151.138.49:27015 GCftw.com | FF | HyperBoosted | WestCoast> *Immutable*

216.52.148.55:27015 GCftw.com | FF | HyperBoosted | MidWest > *Recrudescence*

216.52.143.40:27015 GCftw.com | FF | HyperBoosted | NoScope | MidWest > *Proj. Mayhem*

Any issues? Post em here.

Is this site going to stay HYPERBOOSTED. Not sure if it is just me, but everyone seems to jump around too much and its hard to tell ct from t.

I am unable to connect to the new Mayhem server... it will not show up on my favs, and when I connect thru console it tells me "This steam account does not own this game. Please log on to the correct steam account." All the other servers work though. I do not get it.

*LOL, nm. I had the wrong IP.

Edited by farmerisme

GC Founder

First, I feel the need to bring Shep's comments from the private topic to this, so much negative out here:

very very smooth server.

in and out stays way up.

registration is awsome.

what is the sv_accelerate set to ? should be 5.

great server :luxhello:

We have a few settings that we normally run that we have to get back into the config.

GC Founder

Settings should be closer now. I've uploaded the old configs.

Much tweaking still needed....it won't feel like home for a few days.

FYI, if you didn't see the alias topic, here's some easy ones to remember.

recrud.gamerscoalition.com takes you to --> 216.52.148.55

mayhem.gamerscoalition.com takes you to --> 216.52.143.40

immut.gamerscoalition.com takes you to --> 66.151.138.49

dm.gamerscoalition.com takes you to --> 216.193.228.72

private.gamerscoalition.com takes you to --> 216.52.148.175

GC Founder

We may have to strip one of the servers completely clean of mani and admin using rcon for a day or two to see if it's our settings in some way. If we fall back to a stock server and we still see these, then we can say for sure that it's not our settings.

However, having all 3 servers acting up like this on hardcore boxes that run smooth as butter save for these spikes makes me wonder if it's something that we've done/installed, etc.

I just played in redrude for a bit, overall.....pretty nice....there were intermittent times of serious lag, like...more than normal... but they were few and far between, and mostly on office.

But that being said, still seems better as far as registration goes than the other servers.

The only thing that makes me wonder is the fact that a2g was awesome in the testing stages too, maybe even nicer than these, then over time it declined. Is that us? Is that the server companies doing a bait and switch to hook us in? None of the above? I dunno....just one of those things that makes me go...hmmmmmm.

Okay, just played alot in scopeless, the server feels great when its running well, but the last few maps were really dragging down to the point where it was hard to maintain 40 fps, then the gameplay was awful.

If the server can keep up, it plays awesome though

GC Founder

I'm really torn (and frankly, I'm PO'd and bothered, cause it's just not simple)

For weeks and months I read about server issues..more, and more, and more.

Now we test, even rent for a month.

Perfect servers. Run like butta.

cept there's lag spikes.

It's on me, I have to assimilate this data now....gotta make em all happy....pass the labatt.

We (mrX, the LA, board, and I) are gonna do our best to figure out what the heck is going on and what our best route is. Just hang in there.

My suggestion is to give all our admins rcon to Recrud, strip it of anything beyond CSS, and run it for a day. As soon as I know I have some admins to babysit the server via HLSW, we'll do that.

Thanks for your patience.