lost

Mossad

lucky for me I haven't even watched the 2nd season yet. I just can't stand weekly shows so I made myself wait for the DVD's to come out...then I'll watch em all back to back locked away in my house like a hermit.

and White Castle rules

They're only going to show a couple of episodes and then take a break until mid-October so get ready to wait again.

They've always done this...1 or 2 new shows in a month then weeks of reruns then a new episode...i wonder if valve has anything to do with this :o

I hadn't seen any of the episodes until a few weeks ago. I watched the first season on DVD then downloaded season 2. This show is friggin addicting, you watch one episode and you just can't stop.

This show is friggin addicting, you watch one episode and you just can't stop.

I watched one episode and have never watched it since. the only shows that entertain me are family guy and hogan's heros

I hadn't seen any of the episodes until a few weeks ago. I watched the first season on DVD then downloaded season 2. This show is friggin addicting, you watch one episode and you just can't stop.

Moss...there are actually ALOT of shows on TV these days that are like this. It's kinda interesting that in this time of Reality TV Overload, we're also getting some of the best weekly dramas ever made.

Lost is probably in the top 5 though.

Moss...there are actually ALOT of shows on TV these days that are like this. It's kinda interesting that in this time of Reality TV Overload, we're also getting some of the best weekly dramas ever made.

Lost is probably in the top 5 though.

I like that show Invasion too...Deadwood is also really good if you like westerns...

And to put things in perspective...I absolutely loathe 24...I felt like that had to be said

24 was a good idea...but it wasn't really written well in my opinion. Any story that revolves around problems that would be easily solved by someone saying: "now wait a second guys...this doesn't make sense" just doesn't catch me.

Shows I love:

Firefly (not on tv anymore but it is still the greatest show ever)

Lost

Veronica Mars

Battlestar Galactica

House

How I Met Your Mother (Neil Patrick Harris is a genius in this show)

24 was a good idea...but it wasn't really written well in my opinion. Any story that revolves around problems that would be easily solved by someone saying: "now wait a second guys...this doesn't make sense" just doesn't catch me.

Shows I love:

Firefly (not on tv anymore but it is still the greatest show ever)

Lost

Veronica Mars

Battlestar Galactica

House

How I Met Your Mother (Neil Patrick Harris is a genius in this show)

Not that I like to admit it but I watch "How I Met Your Mother" religiously because of NPH!

Lost is a good quality show, but it's so few and far between a new show that I miss it way more than I watch it. Then I use my free Blockbuster rentals to watch the DVDs. But I pretty much watch these shows each week:

Law & Order - TNT with Elizabeth Rohm as the ADA - woh she's hot, she's one of my favorites females but all of them are good especially SVU with Eliot Stabler and that asian shrink

The Closer - on TNT with Keira Sedgwick

The Unit - Delta Force TV show on CBS is done really well

Monk - on USA lol Tony Shaloub (or whatever) is perfect but I liked the original sidekick girl better

Ultimate Fighter - Spike

The 4400 - on USA is a pretty interesting scifi show

Psych - on USA is a funny spoof show

Pride Fighting - on Fox Sports Networks

:oElisabeth Rohm ftw

I can't watch Curb your Enthusiasm anymore...Larry has this thing about getting on my nerves within 5 mins of the show (which is the point, I know) ...that and I can totally tell what rediculously awkward position he'll end up in after the first 10 mins...

Deadwood is by far the best show on TV... well its not TV, its HBO... but anyways.

Deadwood is only not high on my list because of the language. I mean, I can handle some cursing now and then...but Deadwood goes overboard...in the beginning it was a "shock factor" kind of thing. Still, I watched the entire first season and enjoyed it...but never bothered with the 2nd season because it just got too hard to try to watch in a house with other people in it.

Yes I'm craving that also....anyone wanna go get me about 30 sliders and mail them out to arizona :D

Another AZ boy in the house need to get you ready for the clan brother.

lucky for me I haven't even watched the 2nd season yet. I just can't stand weekly shows so I made myself wait for the DVD's to come out...then I'll watch em all back to back locked away in my house like a hermit.

and White Castle rules

Tivo anyone...transfer to computer, make DVD..watch all at end of season...very cheap. COME ON PEOPLE IT IS 2006.....what are we in the stone age of 2000, scared of the Y2K bug...ahhhh

<DNA wakes hold his tivo remote very closely> What happened did I say all that out loud.. :(

Current Tivo season setup:

Lost

The 4400

Stargate SG-1

Stargate Atlantis

Hells kitchen (makes me wet myself when he tears them a new one)

Amazing race

Invasion

Surface (marine bio nerd in me)

Blade

Rescue me

Treasure hunters

Overthere

Two and 1/2 men

Family Guy

Dead Zone

Battle Star Galatica

Kyle XY

Saved

House

CSI:Miami

The Closer

Survivor

Threshold (canceled I think)

........ I know there are a few I missed, but that pretty much fills my two dual tuner Tivos..GOD I love Tivo!!!

:unsure: GOD I watch a lot of TV..when do I have time to CS.. :)