The Kennedy Assassination...

Guest UberNewb

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I was talking to some friends about this today at work. Anyone have any thoughts? My theory is pages long, so I'm not going to bother typing it until I hear some other people's opinions on the matter. Well, hit me, guys, cause this topic interests me.

(I'm not sure if this is where this goes... but there seem to be lots of discussions going on here. Move as applicable...)

UberNewb

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Where would this go, then. I wanna hear what you guys think.

And to answer your question, Oswald was nothing but a fall guy. He never was in that book depository.

I've already said too much....

Uber

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Well, my brain was stuck in low gear that day. I was like 'Well, we discuss here....' I guess I'm just a dummy... but I want to have this convo, so where should I post it?

UberNewb

Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guest Counterstriker
Guests

How lame is this. Who cares what happened. people think other things. For instance the moon landing. I say who gives a poop and keep living your life.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Some people enjoy some intellectual discussions and some of those people like to discuss history - more specifically, past presidents. Is there something wrong with that? You don't have to read this thread, you're not a captive audience - you may go to some other thread or some other forums for that matter... or shut your computer off altogether if that would be to your pleasing... but you don't have to ruin the chit-chat of other people.

How lame is this. Who cares what happened. people think other things. For instance the moon landing. I say who gives a poop and keep living your life.

This is the stuff that got this guy on double-secret probation. The next useless negative post of his will result in a route-ban....hope nobody else goes to his school. I believe he apologized in another topic about this nonsense.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Woah! What the deuce? I posted this under the Political Asylum, and everyone's posting here! Should I post my Uber-Long theory here, too?!

Uber

please dont blame this on the Catholics, there's enough problems right now labelling us as bad and pple trying to get rid of us such as:

masons

protestents

and pple that dont want to see the Catholics become successful

so unless you want an arguement about stuff like this don't blame anything on Catholics cuz i hate when pple tinkle me off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Fine, I don't care.. no one else cares either.. I thought it would be interesting to see what people thought... ah well..

This sounds more like a Political thing.

As for what religion Oswald was....why does it matter? A christian murderer is just as bad as a catholic/jew/muslim murderer. You can't "pin" things on religions just because one person or group did it.