Just for the record #2

Guest ZDamage

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
does anyone else find it really odd that a Gameboy Advanced has graphics and gameplay equalling and sometimes better than a Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis?

I do...

Gameboy advanced is 32-bit. Genesis and SNES were 16-bit. Gameboy screen is smaller so it may not good quite as good.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Well, Final Fantasy 2 and Earthbound = t3h Sux, but other than that...

Um, SNES owns Sega like 10000000 to 1. Shall I list? Final Fantasy 2, Final Fantasy 3, Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Breath of Fire, Ogre Battle, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, I can keep going sucka. You = pwnd

he speaks the truth.

SNES/PC > EVERYTHING

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

sega = phantasy star 1,2,3 Sonic, Virtua Figher, Outrun, After burner, Golden Axe, Shinobi 1,2,3,+, Altered Beat, Mortal Kombat with RED blood, Fighting Vipers, Blast Processing (who can beat that????), Daytona USA, Virtua Racer, World Series Baseball (The best baseball game out there),

NFL 2Kx, NBA 2kx, etc etc. Panzer Dragoon, Sega GT, Virtual-On, Shenmue, Jet Grind Radio, Ecco The Dolphin, Columns, and on and on and on. I am sure there are some greats that I am overlooking.

Nintendo has a few classic games but they came few and far inbetween.

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests
super metroid and the mega man series. 4 player nothing beats bomberman.

snes smokes the sega. plus you don't have to blow in the snes as much.

I never once had to blow in my sega to get a game to work. I think you are thinking of the original nintendo.

My sega was the most powerful genesis on the planet. I had:

The original Genesis, 32X, the original Sega CD with the front loader, and the x-band on the top with like 15 wires. My system kicked donkey. I miss those days. Snatcher on Sega CD and Sonic CD were the best games. Phantasy star-2... streets of rage... wow... fun times.