HELP!!! I got sucked into the Youtube!!!!

Goofus Maximus

It started with Naruto, then went on to Bleach and One Piece. Every episode! I'm impatiently waiting for someone to finish subtitling episodes 16 and 17 of Ah! My Goddess, so I can find out how the fight between evil Urd and Good Urd went! I've watched all 199 episodes of Naruto (subbed, since I hate dubbed anime), all 16 episodes of Fate Stay Night (what a depressing ending), and I'm not done yet!

Somebody stop me! Help!!! I'm turning into a Youtube Couch Potato! I've not had time to game! Help!!!!

Help is on the way!

1) Open C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts in any text editor (I presume you're on Windows?)

2) At the bottom, add the line:

69.28.175.115 www.youtube.com

3) Add additional lines for any other domain shortcuts you may use, such as youtube.com, etc. Make sure to hit the enter key twice so you leave a blank line.

4) At a command line prompt, flush your DNS cache with:

ipconfig /flushdns

5) Thank me for "stopping" you. You're welcome.

Help is on the way!

1) Open C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts in any text editor (I presume you're on Windows?)

2) At the bottom, add the line:

69.28.175.115 www.youtube.com

3) Add additional lines for any other domain shortcuts you may use, such as youtube.com, etc. Make sure to hit the enter key twice so you leave a blank line.

4) At a command line prompt, flush your DNS cache with:

ipconfig /flushdns

5) Thank me for "stopping" you. You're welcome.

:D Behold the power of steam! :D

my friend starting watching naruto through youtube too and well last i knew he was at 70 something and was planning to watch them all but i think now he has been to busy to take time to watch them anymore so maybe addiction to them goes away

oh man...goofus maximus....wrong time to watch naruto

naruto started out very goood. and for about 150 episodes it was very good, very exciting and a really great show. but then at around epi 150 or something, it started having filler episodes.....and its been so long, but the filler episodes end at episode 200.

so that means, episode 201 will go back to the storyline, and if you read the manga, the storyline right after they grow up....is really really reallly REALLY good.

unless of course www.narutofan.com was lieing to all of us.