Burning Copy Protected CD's or DVD's

Shazz

Need a program that will burn Copy Protected CD's and DVD's.

Here is the situation. At the office there is a Spanish Teaching program. (no need to ask...why Shazzy...why :biggrinpimp: ) And the only way to run this program is to have the disk in the drive. Well...I can make a copy of this disk..and it will not work in the drive because it is copy protected. Then why in the world should I make a Backup copy if it is useless! :bang:

Anyway. Is there a program that will burn a copy of these types of disk?

Legal.

Bought the original Spanish software package to keep at the office. And trying to burn copies to travel with and use on the laptop so you can learn on the plane.

That is legal....right?

Now mind you. I can burn a copy of this DVD...but it will NOT work. Because it is copy protected. Will this software avoid this?

Legal.

Bought the original Spanish software package to keep at the office. And trying to burn copies to travel with and use on the laptop so you can learn on the plane.

That is legal....right?

Now mind you. I can burn a copy of this DVD...but it will NOT work. Because it is copy protected. Will this software avoid this?

The software I gave you the link for works on all the newest copy protection, and works with Dual layers if you so need.

Legal.

That is legal....right?

:shrug03:

i'm going to have to get mrX's input. i plead the 5th until this is cleared.

:lol2:

just bustin ya, try dna' prog.