mouse pad

Z3RO

so i was looking to get a new mouse pad becuase the sponge bob one i stole form my little siter is staring to ware out. i was looking into the icemats and steele pads and was wondering wut ur thought where on them. im using a g5 mouse. i relly want to no if thier the wonder mats tht poeple say thy are do thy relly make a diffrence or wut.

I THINK IMA ORDER THE FUNCTION how can i resits dual sides able to customize it. and teh price is the same if not less thn most of the pads out thier. now i just have to wait to get paid :)

well i have a g5 mouse too and i dont use a mouse pad. honestly with an optical mouse do you really need a mouse pad?

definitely.

i have a func 1030 as well it's been good to me for over a year now. I need to clean my or order a new one tho cause it's kinda slippery now.

(edited)

well i have a g5 mouse too and i dont use a mouse pad. honestly with an optical mouse do you really need a mouse pad?

definitely.

i have a func 1030 as well it's been good to me for over a year now. I need to clean my or order a new one tho cause it's kinda slippery now.

well i guess its time i get one then i shall order one today

sorry i meant lazer not optical mags

Edited by Demoner

• 2 weeks later...
I just use the cheapest steel pad I could find. Allsop or something like that with my g5

I have that same one for my laptop. Great pad, just a little small. For my desktop, I use a huge generic mouse pad. It measures 14" x 18". Since you can use almost any surface with my laser g5, it works perfectly.