Battlefield 2142 Feeler

Allanon

BF2142 Feeler  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok guys, after having done two previous polls for BF2 I have learned one thing. If we are to have a BF server then we need to have a bunch of new members. That being said, I think it would also be important to find how big of a percent in terms of interest our community has as of now.

Feedback is appreciated, Thanks

Allanon.

Edited by Allanon

(edited)
Would you mind adding an option for "Undecided" on buying the game? I'd probably get the game if they fix that bug where the right mouse button can't be bound to movement.

Then be more decisive! Nah just joking with ya Unclean, but I'm sorry I can't edit polls. Though for 9.99 I will give you a packet on why using the wasd keys for movement is great and will move you along with the collective everyone else :).

Edited by Allanon

Would you mind adding an option for "Undecided" on buying the game? I'd probably get the game if they fix that bug where the right mouse button can't be bound to movement.

Then be more decisive! Nah just joking with ya Unclean, but I'm sorry I can't edit polls. Though for 9.99 I will give you a packet on why using the wasd keys for movement is great and will move you along with the collective everyone else :).

You got it! 9.99 pesos are on the way. So why is WASD better than Mouse1 + SDF?

Because then you don't shoot with your finger on the left mouse button, then all chaos breaks out. Pretty soon we will have no government, and Canadians will charge down from their hidden locations in the caves of Canadian Land.

I don't know really, I just have always used the left mouse button to fire and I can't think of it being used for anything else.

• 2 weeks later...