Ugh...

JackieChan

The 7th (tuesday), I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I've had teeth pulled before, so this'll make it 8 total. I'm going to be pretty messed up throughout the recovery process, so wish me luck.

Oh yeah, to those still following my fan fic, until I get my sugery, I'll have to put it on hold for a while.

Hopefully I'll be able to recover quickly (by 72 hours) so I can at least have normal fun on friday. Ugh... only a matter of time.... :(

I hope they knock you out when they do it.

I just had some teeth pulled over the summer and I was awake during it. Not a fun experience.

Nah, I'll be sleepin' when they do it. Wisdom teeth are too painful to do when awake.

I think my mom just told me that my insurance doesn't cover the sleeping part of the wisdom teeth pulling. I hope she was joking... o0o

I hope they knock you out when they do it.

I just had some teeth pulled over the summer and I was awake during it. Not a fun experience.

Nah, I'll be sleepin' when they do it. Wisdom teeth are too painful to do when awake.

I think my mom just told me that my insurance doesn't cover the sleeping part of the wisdom teeth pulling. I hope she was joking... o0o

She was right.

*hopes geek believes him*

Its funny, Im teething right now.. Ive had 5 wisdom teeth pulled already, 3 on the top and 2 on the bottom.. And now I have more coming in, 1 more on the top and 2 more on the bottom.. I guess I can thank my dad for this cause he had 2 full sets of wisdom teeth pulled when I was growing up..

Its funny, Im teething right now.. Ive had 5 wisdom teeth pulled already, 3 on the top and 2 on the bottom.. And now I have more coming in, 1 more on the top and 2 more on the bottom.. I guess I can thank my dad for this cause he had 2 full sets of wisdom teeth pulled when I was growing up..

I think you should be renamed to Sabertooth

What the crap??? That can happen?

With Batman around...anything can happen...who wants pretzel sticks?

HEY! I say what the crap and people give me grief for it. They keep on making fun of me. Se disco!? other people say it too!

I just have started saying that recently. I can not swear in the training that I am in right now for my work but I got the OK to yell out crap... so every once in awhile I start saying what the **** and slip a crap in there.

Looks like I didn't pull a mo and wake up during it. I was so tired in the morning, I didn't even know when to fight the IV they put in you. I didn't even know I fell asleep o_O

Now, one side of my face is sore as heck, while the other one is doing alright. I hate getting teeth pulled....

And batty... never knew your wisdom teeth grew back... guess that's only you?

Looks like I didn't pull a mo and wake up during it. I was so tired in the morning, I didn't even know when to fight the IV they put in you. I didn't even know I fell asleep o_O

Now, one side of my face is sore as heck, while the other one is doing alright. I hate getting teeth pulled....

And batty... never knew your wisdom teeth grew back... guess that's only you?

Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow.

and Batty, I didnt know that can happen. That sucks