black death friday

EbilDustBunny

people that go shopping at 5am and fight the crowds the day after thanksgiving are insane. I don't care if I could have saved $100 on my xbox by buying it today, I saved myself hours of pain and suffering by not going out there.

To those of you who did fight the crowds, gods speed and try to get home in one piece :freak:

Why don't we get a before-Christmas super-saver day? It's not fair. :(

I'm hoping to pick up a good HD-tv on Boxing day. 50" HDTV, 1080p resolution rate, I'm looking at 2 grand. :( again

But I want the ultimate experience out of my Ps3. :)

I worked at target today. Stupid stupid people. I had at least 10 people get mad at me because we don't have any LCD HD TV's that were 1/2 off! It was 3pm!! Of course there is going to be none left!

I was about to snap. (again)

I got up and went to walmart at 5am..... Had a 52" widescreen RCA HDTV for $474.....but got ran over by a cart on my way back and bout got into a fight so I didnt get one........

But I couldnt leave without a TV, so I bought a 42" Widescreen Plasma HDTV for $900

I get up for work at 3:30am mon-fri...so I am use to the early hours.

Why don't we get a before-Christmas super-saver day? It's not fair. :(

I'm hoping to pick up a good HD-tv on Boxing day. 50" HDTV, 1080p resolution rate, I'm looking at 2 grand. :( again

But I want the ultimate experience out of my Ps3. :)

I too was also standing out in the dark and cold for one of the 50 inchers. I think of one the 100 people in front of me got them all.

I'm still looking for a 50" plasma, right now CC has a Visio for $1700 and a Panasonic for $2000. I might run and check out the Visio tomorrow, they just got back in stock. The Panny isn't.