Accused of cheating

dEL

I was on :D this texas server and I didnt even have that good of record but i was pwning some of them. Everyone started accusing me of cheating. I told them the server I play on and said sometimes I get pwned too. They said they would stop by and pwn us all so beware.....lol. Its been a long time since I have been accused of cheating. Its kind of a compliment.

74.52.41.162:27015

dEL :D

DNA
(edited)

Cheating exists in all multiplayer online computer games. While there have always been cheat codes and other ways to make single player games easier, most developers attempt to prevent it in multiplayer games. With the release of the first popular Internet multiplayer games cheating took on new dimensions. Previously it was rather easy to see if the other players cheated, as most games were played on local networks or consoles. The Internet changed that by increasing the popularity of multiplayer games, giving the players anonymity, and giving people an avenue to communicate cheats.

Hmmmm this does sound like del...

An odor or odour (see spelling differences) is a chemical dissolved in air, generally at a very low concentration, which we perceive by the sense of olfaction. Odors are also called smells, which can refer to both pleasant and unpleasant odors. In contrast, stench and stink are used specifically to describe an unpleasant odor. The terms fragrance, scent, or aroma are used primarily by the food and cosmetic industry to describe a pleasant odor, and is sometimes used to refer to perfumes.

Hmmmm john...ya i say so.. ;)

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA