BANNED! =O

ShadowDog

So i got banned while tking a guy 5 times... it was justified and all and we were all tking him because no admin was around to kick him. he was blocking doors, tking, and spamming mic. guess i tk'd him too many times.

Vovik was there (and his banned of mary followers.. like 10 of them), mk5, and warpig...

i guess i need an unban.

So i got banned while tking a guy 5 times... it was justified and all and we were all tking him because no admin was around to kick him. he was blocking doors, tking, and spamming mic. guess i tk'd him too many times.

Vovik was there (and his banned of mary followers.. like 10 of them), mk5, and warpig...

i guess i need an unban.

I was there, this guy was doing exactly what renegade said.

Renegade, you prolly need to post your steamid before an admin can do anything...iono.

Hmmmm..... I would like to post up this thread for those who haven't seen it recently....

Although I wasn't involved, I feel it necessary to re-iterate what FATTY had posted.

But, with no admin in-game I understand the situation. Remember the GC code comrades

Community Server Atmosphere

Edited by s|im smi|ey

I'll leave this to Mookie since he was the first admin to respond. But I will mention this, there are better alternatives than just TK'ing he person. What happens if an admin comes in just as you TK this person and doesn't know anything else, you could be blamed for the retaliation. It's understandable how frustrating those people can be though.

Mk5
(edited)
Thanks for taking care of this guys.

Can someone tell me what to do in a situation? because the link provided by slim does not work =[

Fatty or another admin can correct me if needed but, in my experience you should try and ignore them if possible. However, as Fatty said, "There's situations for any rule that allow for extreme actions." In this case with him swearing at everyone, spamming the mic, and trying to ruin our gaming experience through shooting us to low health (with no admins being online)...I would say tking was warranted (which is why I shot him a couple times myself).

There are times when no admins are on when you might need to resort to drastic measures...just keep in mind that if you do have to resort to tking that after 3-5 tks you get autobanned.

What IceBerg said also has merit, "What happens if an admin comes in just as you TK this person and doesn't know anything else, you could be blamed for the retaliation."

Main thing is don't get yourself autobanned trying to do the admins job when the admin isn't there...it hurts you and most of the trouble makers will get themselves autobanned after your gone anyways.

Edited by Mk5

Can someone tell me what to do in a situation? because the link provided by slim does not work =[

The link seems to working fine for me, try typing "community server atmosphere" in the search by keyword tab. You should be able to get it then, though you may have to sift through the other threads a bit.

The link seems to working fine for me, try typing "community server atmosphere" in the search by keyword tab. You should be able to get it then, though you may have to sift through the other threads a bit.

You gave a link to a restricted forum section silly. :P Of course it works for you :luxhello: