I'm now a GC Member!

ShadowDog

(edited)

before there was an Mmmm server.. i hadn't had a home *cries*

then my brother joined a clan named [sAB].. Smoke A Bowl

he came into this random server (we just joined random ones back in that day... how crazy is that?!) and we started playing.. it was his first CS clan, and then i wanted to join. i remember EXACTLY that the map was cs_mansion and then Mr. Neko told us to join this other server since SAB hung out there.

i was instantly introduced to NCC and many others. i was then given my tryout for SAB.. WatchTower, NCC, Mr. Neko, and Smoke invited me into the clan and instantly... [Mmmm] became my home.

Then months passed and SAB had a scrim with DOH (oh no!).. see back in that day, DOH was actually good *chuckles*... we lost horribly and then Mr. Neko left SAB ='[[[[[ sad day. i eventually was kicked out of SAB for getting in a fight with one of the leaders (i cant remember his name.. it wasnt NCC, nor WatchTower, nor Smoke... the other guy.. i never liked him)

My brother left as well because he didnt like the guy who kicked me out. After that we drifted around the server for a bit then i joined up with DOH! i cant remember if my brother did as well ... or if he went to DLM straight away .. or if he drifted til we both joined DLM

but i dont remember much about the DOH days.

DLM... best clan i was ever in... YerMother... great guy.

i eventually left DLM because my brother and his friend Oleg (DarkAngel if any of you remember him) would pick on me (i was like 14 or something.. and they were 16 and 17) and i talked with YerMother and we decided i should leave because YerMother didnt want to get involved with a family issue. If you hadn't guessed.. my brother is a mean person.

Then i drifted around, was in some fun clans like [-420-24/7-] with Mooney and Tristen.. fun times. Then i moved around to windex's clan which i cant remember the name =/ and then to Inspired with windex and lux eterna... after that i went to CsLs.. i was with CsLs for a good amount of time.. about 6 months actually.. so not that long.. and we had fun, but then i started to drift away from CS..

OH! I ALMOST FORGOT.. Envy! Envy was a fun fun fun fun time. playing with the guys in Envy was a loooooot of good times. i miss envy =[

Well now im back at CS AND A GC MEMBER! WooooOooooOOOOOO!

to all you veterans out there, lets have fun!

and to all you regs and newcomers, LETS MAKE THIS THE GOOD OL' DAYS!

I've been banned from here like 5 times.. been in a lot of clans.. (basicly all but Mmmm and MwR) played with a lot of people.... FRAGGED A LOOOOOT OF PEOPLE and died many many times.

i've gone through GROUPS of regs like chicken! =O (i like chicken!)

and i've kept some old friends as well..

i may be wrong, but except for like 10 others, including Fatty, Mini, NCC, Watch, YerMother (maybe not even him), and whoever else ... i have been here longest. it has been a lot of fun, and even though i dont always get along with Fatty, on the day of my first FragFestOhio.. (hope to be this July) i will gladly shake his hand and hand whomever the money i am donating to Danielle's treatment.... also, with a hat ^_^

Thanks..

-Ross

AKA ShadowDog

one more thing... i think i've been playing since... CS Beta 4.0 or something... well i do remember the cs_iraq map, i can say that much. and arabstreets was a good map too.. but that was like 1.0 or something

edit: i also... one of my favorite memories.. is playing 1v1 with ConGregation on de_church... and then my brother joined and i introduced him to Greg... greg, your one of the reasons i still play cs ^_^

Edited by FuNK Renegade

:spin2:

I remember that. I also remember playing with you on a map.... um.. it was an AS map that had a couple of stationary turrets and an open field(well actually kind of a forest...!!!! I think it was AS_forest!) you had to get across... or you could go the back way across a bridge and it had a huge waterfall. CT spawned in a little stream.

Anyway... that is where I remember remembering you for the first time. Some good times. It's amazing when you think about it, but its cool that this community has survived so long that people actually come back and remenisce.

Probably the map I had the most fun on was de_bank. An AWFUL map. But some AWESOME times!!

:spin2:

I remember that. I also remember playing with you on a map.... um.. it was an AS map that had a couple of stationary turrets and an open field(well actually kind of a forest...!!!! I think it was AS_forest!) you had to get across... or you could go the back way across a bridge and it had a huge waterfall. CT spawned in a little stream.

Anyway... that is where I remember remembering you for the first time. Some good times. It's amazing when you think about it, but its cool that this community has survived so long that people actually come back and remenisce.

Probably the map I had the most fun on was de_bank. An AWFUL map. But some AWESOME times!!

LOL!!! BANK!!! WOW~!!! What a map! lol someone should make a source version because that was by far the worst constructed map ever... with the freaking gun turrent in front and ..geez that map was fun.

Mmmm is too reminiscent enough as it is *hands duke a tissue* without you coming in here reminding them of their youth. *runs to pull fatty off the jungle gym*

Nice history lesson tho...I assume that during the pre-Source days I was most likely banned from any Mmmm server...