you get a usp kill you get a 5-7

then some dualies

then a deagle

them maybe a shotty

then a tmp

and so on untill you get a nade

and the na nade

basically just goes through most of the weapons, each kill you get you move up

and like if uknife someone you steal 1 of their levels....

you can change it

we played one on customs last saturday its like u get a dif wep every round

but i played at another srvr u get a diff wep like every kill so you dont have 2 wait

Edited by Max67

i'd fully support a gun game server..

for those that have never played:

its a mod usually played on a custom map.. and you start with pistols and advance to a new (more powerful) gun in succession upon killing an enemy..

the game is over and the server will go to a new map when someone has killed a player with each of the guns, nade and a knife..

There are tons of customizations.. +levels for knife kills, the option of getting a higher level gun instantly or at the end of the round, etc.

i think the gun game would be way more fun if it was coupled with dm so you wouldn't have to wait to continue, it would be a lot more hecktic(spelling).

Thats another way I have played it :)... But sometimes it really isnt fun with DM on, plus the rounds go by fast even with out it because they are usually fy-ish maps.

There are 2 versions. The original GunGame, where when you have to get a kill with the weapon the game gives you and once you get that kill you will ladvance in the next round to the next weapon. Then there is GunGame Turbo, where once you get your kill with the givin gun you imediatley recieve the next gun. I hav eseen guys in turbo go through 5 or 6 guns before they die. The problem with turbo is that if your good you level up fast but when you get to the nade level you can get stuck there for a while if you don't have the other team members to give you a hand.

It is a lot of fun though. :peace:

During my hiatus I found it a lot easier to find a pickup game of gg then jumping onto a cs server. Seems like a lot less effort and thought is required. You don't need to have teamwork, just blow people's faces off. I fully support getting a gg server if anyone else expresses interest.