What do you do for fun?

Xoul

Me, I like to read. I've read about... 20 books this year so far. A friend and I got some Japanese material from his friend whose in college and we're both learning Japanese. Sometimes I go to. http://www.japanese-online.com and go over some stuff there if i have time. I listen to music almost... 14 hours a day, 5 days out of the week. I have my 8 gig mp3 player with me at work... so it makes work fun. I sit on IRC and chat with some people I knew back when gaming on Kahncentral.net, zone.com and kali.net was fun.(dos games). Hmm, I play with my kids when they're not asleep... or I'm at work. I think thats about it. :)

I spend all of my time at my computer, because it's really the only entertainment outlet I own. :/

I draww in photoshop, I'm scripting my own video game, I write novels sometimes, and obviously video gaming. Despite being on the computer all the time, it's surprisingly small how much gaming I actually do. Right now, all I play is CS, in which I play roughly 8 hours per week.

Anyway, obviously with drawing, writing and scripting, I like anything that allows me to express myself. I hope to even learn how to use some audio creating programs as well. (I don't want to be confined to learning one instrument.)

CS:S (obviously)

Embedded Linux (been slacking lately. was helping with the Jornada Linux project awhile ago)

Motorcycles (Have a 1990 Suzuki DR350 dirt only, a 1996 Yamaha YZ250, and a just purchased new to me 1999 Suzuki DR650 street legal that I plan on converting supermotard.)

Beer (just drinking it, soon I will be trying to brew it. need recipes!)

Back in college and whatnot, I used to spend most of my free time on the computer. But now that Im out and work as a programmer and in linux all day. Sitting in front of the computer is the last thing I want to do when I get home.

I run every morning before work. I ride sport bikes(I have a 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R). I play guitar sometimes, if Im really bored(I have a les paul). I like working on my townhouse. Try to entertain my puppy. Try to pick up chicks(yes I know.. I try, but hey, its better than not trying at all). I have poker night one night a week. I also like to drink one or two to many beers.