Welcome to GamersCoalition

stutters

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it alright to pay via credit card through Paypal? It's listed as an option, but it seems that most people are paying via e-check. I just wanted to know which method would be best/fastest. Prompt responses encouraged.

I, too, love lamp.

• 1 year later...

Gentlemen,

My team is working on details to possibly move everyone over to GC. I think that would be about 5 to 10 folks... Out of our twenty active members I can only see a hand full willing to make this kind of transition.

Is there someone I can chat with to figure out the details? We've been together since 2004 and are a mature clan with the same rules that GC follows.

This is still in the setup and planning phase for VOA. Since I am very familiar with GC I mentioned this to their current leaders as a possibility. I'm the founder of Veterans of America, but I am no longer active in their daily leadership. I'd like to introduce their current leaders to the folks (preferably some board members) at GC.

I know Fatty is pretty busy but if there's another individual that I can PM or speak to on vent/TS I would appreciate it if we could setup a meeting... I can get the VOA guys together and I think we could hash out some details. They also would be better able to give an estimate of how many paying members they could bring over to GC.

Thanks all, and I appreciate your time. Happy new year too!

Josh "Vinas" Davis