Music Genre

EbilDustBunny

Music Poll  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 year later...

I'm into rock, though that's a pretty general term for what I listen to... Older rock ('60s and '70s, w/ some 80s thrown in), older alternative rock (thru early 2Ks), Classical, punk, with a bit of the Man in Black for taste.

(edited)

well thanks dweez, you just made me notice that poll, what did you vote for?

I voted for other since the kind of music I listen to is strange for the most part, here I'll name a few genres : Post-rock, indie, indie-rock, electronic, some hip-hop, alternative, ambient, instrumental rock, psychedelic rock, rock of course, ska, and some weird mixes of rock-electronic and some unclassifiable

yup, I don't know what I would do without music.. :wub:

edit: I also hate country

Edited by infideL

• 2 weeks later...

I voted rock, because most of what I listen would be considered one form or another of rock. Metal, hard rock, prog rock, punk rock, "indie" rock (whatever that really is at any given time), post-punk, alt-rock, etc....

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm all alone with my love for oldies... really old oldies.. like 1700's old.

Shaftiel

I also like classical, especially mideval stuff...

*aldan whispers*

It's 'medieval'... and medieval music is NOT classical. Classical is truly an actual specific genre, rather like how punk rock is a specific genre, but came from rock 'n' roll originally. Look it up on the 'net and you'll see.

*aldan /whispers*

By good metal I mean Into Eternity

:biglaugha: :biglaugha: :biglaugha:

I voted other because my main interest is punk music. Other great genre's I appreciate a lot of hardcore, Hip Hop (Lupe, Gorillaz, Cadence Weapon), Indie (If you want to call it that) ska, and I suppose rock.

I can't stand that metal stuff, no if ands or buts..

As someone said up there, each to his own.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ApoK
Guest ApoK
Guest ApoK
Guests
:(

putting rap/hip-hop/r&b together is like putting punk/folk/country in the same category.

didja renew?

+hip hop

So true and yet I doubt that anybody besides the Amish or Menenites would like folk.

P.S. Wait I forgot My dad like folk music lol heh

• 5 months later...