WHO WILL WIN?!

whudats

Super Bowl XLI  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Colts 31 Bears 24

It'll be a close game, but Grossman can't put points up with Peyton, and the Colts' run defense has proved to be good enough to slow the Bears rushing attack enough to make Grossman beat them. I can't see that happening.

Peyton made enough plays to win the game against the Ravens, who had what I consider the best pressure defense in the playoffs. The Bears defense is still very very good, but Peyton knows it inside and out from seeing it every day in practice (same system the colts use, only the bears have better personel in most areas). I think he makes enough big plays to win

If it was any other team playing the Bears, then I would be pulling as hard as I could for them with my Urlacher jersey on...

But I've been a huge Colts fan ever since the days of Jim Harbaugh (aka Captain Comeback, lol) and Marshall Faulk.

GO COLTS!

Colts 31 Bears 24

It'll be a close game, but Grossman can't put points up with Peyton, and the Colts' run defense has proved to be good enough to slow the Bears rushing attack enough to make Grossman beat them. I can't see that happening.

Peyton made enough plays to win the game against the Ravens, who had what I consider the best pressure defense in the playoffs. The Bears defense is still very very good, but Peyton knows it inside and out from seeing it every day in practice (same system the colts use, only the bears have better personel in most areas). I think he makes enough big plays to win

If it was any other team playing the Bears, then I would be pulling as hard as I could for them with my Urlacher jersey on...

But I've been a huge Colts fan ever since the days of Jim Harbaugh (aka Captain Comeback, lol) and Marshall Faulk.

GO COLTS!

golly gee! Boiler thats when I switched from the Bears. Was huge Captain Comback fan. However I still feel either way the midwest ftw! Big Colts fan here tho.