Psychobilly freakout

Nick Soapdish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep, gonna bring this back up cause I've been loving it lately. My friend brought GH over a few days ago and I've been playing it every night. I've beaten every song on hard the first one except for Cowboys from Hell. Just beat Career mode on Hard in GH2. Free bird took a while. After you get through six easy minutes of the song and then come up to all the real and complicated stuff and crash there, it sorta sucks. I started Career on expert right afterwards, and Woman is still a song that should be farther down on the list.... Yeah, gonna try CFH again tomorrow and then start expert Career on there. The hammer-ons and pull-offs are a pain in the first one though.

Haven't attempted most of the bonus songs yet. Have to check em out later and buy whatever one's I have left. What sucks is that on neither of them is Career on Easy cleared. Everything has gotten cleared off the memory card twice now. First time it was just GH2 with Career on Easy and partially through Medium. Second time it was GH2 with Career on Medium because we didn't bother with it on Easy. On GH1 Career on Easy and Medium got cleared. We got back Career on Medium on GH1 and GH2. I just finished Career mode on hard on both of them this week. I'm gonna have to go back and do the Career mode's on easy so I can get enough money though, and that's going to be very very boring.

Yeah the second one is way more fun. I currently have 5 stars on everything on hard, still can not beat Jordan by Buckethead on expert. Only song I can not beat. Sigh.

Glad to see the ol'ps2 didn't break in the first month.

If it had... KAPOW! Naw... works great.