All the info you need in here!

Gunman

Alrighty everyone, I am here to announce a LAN party this summer in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. The date is still undetermined, but I am working on that at the moment. For those who don't know where Sun Prairie is (most of you) it is right next to Madison (the Capitol).

At the moment this topic is just to see who would be interested in coming to the LAN. There will probably be an age limit, but it wont be 21 because beer will not be allowed (sorry beer heads ;))

I will update the list of people who are interested as often as possible.

1.) Gunman

2.) Wilco

3.) Cane

4.) Draco

5.) TaPe

6.) Mossad

7.) UberNewb

8.) AssaultPenguinz

9.) Magruter

10.) Justin

11.) Stan

12.) chuckleslove

13.) Archaic

14.) Hitman

15.) SexyTyme

16.) jeffeNOOB

17.) campkillyourself

18.) Rashad

Gunman

I'm interested but that's quite a long haul for me being that I'm in Oklahoma. Not sure yet but go ahead and pencil me in as tentative. I'll have to try and get a couple of the other S-T guys and maybe we can carpool it or fly out together.

Yes it will be BYOC, everyone will need to bring an item to eat that they can share. We are planning this for about 25-35 community members, I would like to find out a more definate number before I reserve the place.

A few questions for anyone interested.

1) Does the place NEED to have internet? I can provide a switch to connect to a LAN, but can you like without access for 2-3 days? I have a place that can do it with and a place that can do without, it costs a considerable amount more with.

2) What is better, weekends or weekdays during the summer? And when are you available? I am hoping to do this sometime in June, if enough people are available that is.

Please respond ASAP, I am trying to get everything put together.

Gunny

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

for me it doesn't matter. as long as it's in the summer time and as long as i know 2-3 weeks in advanced so i can take off work for those days. I'll be there.

Guest Ex-Archaic nonMCC number owning
Guests

Pick me up cane! ;)

Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guests

Well, If John (Draco) goes then im going :D:D:) . I don't think john could go if I can't lol, So no age limmit please! Don't you love me anymore Gunman!

Guests

Why is my name on the list, i live in PA... lol i cant go unless someone wants to buy me a plane ticket.

At the moment this topic is just to see who would be interested in coming to the LAN.

By posting here you have shown interest. Therefore you were added because you shouldn't post here if you are not interested at all.

Thanks,

Gunman

Guests
:lol::lol: wow...

Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guest [DW]jeffeboy
Guests

Hey Gunman let me ask a question? Why is your name in place number #1 isn't that my place, now im all confused. :D:P

Guest Rashad
Guest Rashad
Guest Rashad
Guests
Alrighty everyone, I am here to announce a LAN party this summer in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. The date is still undetermined, but I am working on that at the moment. For those who don't know where Sun Prairie is (most of you) it is right next to Madison (the Capitol).

At the moment this topic is just to see who would be interested in coming to the LAN. There will probably be an age limit, but it wont be 21 because beer will not be allowed (sorry beer heads ;))

I will update the list of people who are interested as often as possible.

1.) Gunman

2.) Wilco

3.) Cane

4.) Draco

5.) TaPe

6.) Mossad

7.) UberNewb

8.) AssaultPenguinz

9.) Magruter

10.) Justin

11.) Stan

12.) chuckleslove