Zombie Night 2/27/07

[LaW]Maverick

Zombie night will be on 2/27/07 at 9:00pm EST until we get sick of it.

If you haven't played the zombie-mod before, come and join us, it's good fun. I know a lot of us are really looking forward to some old fashioned undead-slaying fun! :luxhello:

Basically, you take some zombies that heal incredibly fast, take reduced damage, and have knives and you throw them at a bunch of scared humans with guns. Shoot for the head, or it's nearly impossible to drop a zombie!

I am going to throw some ZM maps up...and probably run a regular map (I love assault on Zombies) or two

If you have a favorite ZM map, here is the place to request it (and soon) and we'll see 'bout getting it set up. Also, providing links helps :-)

mav, did you ever download my zip file with some zombie maps on it?

• 3 weeks later...
It was great fun tonight! Ive always loved CSzombies. Too bad Unclean wasn't there

Wolfsblood just sent me a PM about this -- this is SO AWESOME! I'm so down for the next night it happens.

YoMamma, app... you guys better be there too. And I still owe JC one for saving my butt from zombies that one time. :D

Yup, gimmie some time to get settled into the new apartment, and once I have free-time again, I will be happy to run another one. It's good fun. What I REALLY need is some good maps. I found a lot of maps that were designed for 64 player set-ups, but it's hard finding the good smaller ones.

• 5 weeks later...