Banned

DJ Premier

Well now...... I heard you had a brother and I suspect he will come in some time and do these misdeeds. So you've given me an idea: preemptive banning. No need to wait for the event; just ban now and apologize now. Then when the misdeed occurs, we can say "told ya so" and move on.

Thank you for volunteering for this new horizon in server management. Although your ban has already expired, maybe this idea of psychic banning will become a new norm in the CS community.

I suspect Hambone is already in tune with this philosophy, as he already knows the length and reason. A true professional in the making.

Anyways, :lol::lol: .

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

you are making those who really do have brothers who use the computer to play look bad. My brother has a fouler mouth than myself and i usually disable all say and mic binds when he plays.. actually.. he has his own cfg file that i execute for him.

you are making those who really do have brothers who use the computer to play look bad.  My brother has a fouler mouth than myself and i usually disable all say and mic binds when he plays.. actually.. he has his own cfg file that i execute for him.

I've come to realize one thing from reading these forums. You tend to over generalize. But I forgive you, after all, you are a militant radical republican.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Anonymous: man, how pathetic is it for someone who is 31 to spend more than half of his life in a game that he sucks at?

Anonymous: i mean hell, since we are young, its all right, but jeeze

rofl

Anonymous: man, how pathetic is it for someone who is 31 to spend more than half of his life in a game that he sucks at?

Anonymous: i mean hell, since we are young, its all right, but jeeze

rofl

:lol: