enforce my burger

EbilDustBunny

Sadly enough, super stores attract these people the most. Ebil can testify to this with Target.

:unsure: The Bunneh works for Best Buy...at least she did...

I heard that months ago and it didn't surprise me at all...it just goes to prove that most of us never mature farther than a 16 year old (ask bub and fatty...at least they wish they never did...)

What really bugs me is when parents use their kids as an excuse for preferential treatment.

And yes it drives me nuts that I pay taxes to send other people's kids to school so they can grow up and steal my job... :bang: :bang: (oh I got myself started...)

Sadly enough, super stores attract these people the most. Ebil can testify to this with Target.

:unsure: The Bunneh works for Best Buy...at least she did...

I heard that months ago and it didn't surprise me at all...it just goes to prove that most of us never mature farther than a 16 year old (ask bub and fatty...at least they wish they never did...)

What really bugs me is when parents use their kids as an excuse for preferential treatment.

And yes it drives me nuts that I pay taxes to send other people's kids to school so they can grow up and steal my job... :bang: :bang: (oh I got myself started...)

lol my first job was at Target... get out geek! get while you still can! I still work at BBY... thinking I'm going to hang around until a graduate college. Unless something on a shiny platter floats by... college students just can't get away from the discounts.

The lady on the tape had kids... there should of been a little click in her head once she started acting like her kids. I've bet she's told them "you don't always get what you want" before.

The lady on the tape had kids... there should of been a little click in her head once she started acting like her kids. I've bet she's told them "you don't always get what you want" before.

Sadly that is probably something this parent has never taught her kids.