Move over GTA!

Tracid

ROFL!!! That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Yes, because any respected doctor will agree that marijuana causes psychosis in currently non-psychotic people. Way to fuel the propaganda machine.

I'm going on an oxygen induced rampage right now (technically more deadly than marijuana in comparable doses)...hope they make it illegal because of my actions!

"Maxwell, 18, claimed 'gangster voices' from the ultra-violent computer game Grand Theft Auto had sent him on a mission to stab the black woman." -----That's just silly.

Also, there are some forms of cannabis that are laced with things that cause some serious effects....I love how they were tending to blame the video game more than the drug....

I bought Saint's Row last week. I have a blast doing the insurance fraud missions where you jump in front of cars and try too rack up as much money as you can.

Attacking police while doing the insurance fraud missions when get you anywhere! This kid obviously wasn't imitating Saint's Row.

It also bears shocking similarity to a game I played once where I was a plumber who, after ingesting mushrooms and stars, graphically murdered insignificant creatures by stamping upon them.

- Dei, UK

I loved this comment on the Article!!!

Besides a few comments in the article, I didn't really get the fact that they were blaming it on the game more then the drug... but I also read it at 10:30 in the morning... and I wasn't really awake.

lol! thats full of crap.. marijuana didnt infulence crap...

"Drugs intelligence officer Detective Constable Steve Kelly said that Anderson had been smoking potent skunk cannabis and drinking alcohol on November 13 last year"

LOL Potent SKUNK cannabis... lol

funny..