Halo FPS

Why do I keep getting this message when I try to look at attachments "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available." I'm signed in..

Why do I keep getting this message when I try to look at attachments "Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available." I'm signed in..

What Voodoo said....

Yeah it's a bit frustrating!

It's probably the most boring shot ever taken of the original Halo for PC with 875 as the current FPS

Oh no! Its one of the most earth shattering, life altering photos I've ever seen! Why... I'd even go so far as to say its worth a $50 membership just to view it! I mean, WOW! I'm shaking right now at just the thought of getting a peek at the photo again! You have got to see this!

Shaftiel

It's probably the most boring shot ever taken of the original Halo for PC with 875 as the current FPS

Oh no! Its one of the most earth shattering, life altering photos I've ever seen! Why... I'd even go so far as to say its worth a $50 membership just to view it! I mean, WOW! I'm shaking right now at just the thought of getting a peek at the photo again! You have got to see this!

Shaftiel

You guys just don't know true artistic talent when you see it. :P:biglaugha: