StarCraft 2 ! ! ! !

ZeroDamage

Yes, it is official! An article here: http://www.gamespot.com/news/6171178.html

Some really cool gameplay footage here: http://www.sapiens.staticservers.com/movie...rkTrailerUS.avi

A great cinematic trailer here: http://www.sapiens.staticservers.com/movie...r_EnglishUS.avi

Screenshots http://www.shacknews.com/screens.x/starcra...aft+II/1/thumbs

You could bury yourself in Snow--thus freezing yourself, and have a friend come and thaw you out on launch...

Of course...that didn't work out too well for Cartman......South Park FTW!

Also...I'm so excited about this game it's not even funny. :peace:

whew!...Jihad averted...I wasn't looking forward to having to holy war blizzard if they made world of starcraft...I would have lost so many friends to that...not that I'm not losing so many friends to SC2

Why do the marines have dumb shields? I wanted Starcraft 2, not Warcraft 3 in space.

I agree. The original Starcraft did just that too -looked like warcraft in space. Then they totally redesigned it. And it was good. But then came Warcraft III and it was...well...just kinda dull to me, I was expecting more I guess. I beat the human campaign and started on the next but then just put it down. I was thrilled with Blizzard until WC3, loving all their previous games as far back as with The Lost Vikings.

Why do the marines have dumb shields? I wanted Starcraft 2, not Warcraft 3 in space.

I agree. The original Starcraft did just that too -looked like warcraft in space. Then they totally redesigned it. And it was good. But then came Warcraft III and it was...well...just kinda dull to me, I was expecting more I guess. I beat the human campaign and started on the next but then just put it down. I was thrilled with Blizzard until WC3, loving all their previous games as far back as with The Lost Vikings.

WarCraft III was my favorite, while I am still thrilled about SC2 and will pre-order it and get it as soon as I can, I definitely like WCIII more then StarCraft.

WarCraft III was my favorite, while I am still thrilled about SC2 and will pre-order it and get it as soon as I can, I definitely like WCIII more then StarCraft.

Me too although I prefered the sci-fi theme of sc. What I did not like about SC is the number of units you had to control and unless you tell the units what to do, they would just sit there and die. It often turned into a difficult to keep up with mess.

WC III had one major flaw, and that was this: it was impossible to play the game without the heroes becoming the center of everything. What do you do in the beginning? You build a few footmen and go level your hero. It became less 'bout strategy and more about how fast you could lvl your hero. That's why it got dull in multiplayer, though I did like the campaign on it.

Starcraft was much better. :-)

I could also go for Diablo III....now that'd be sweet.