Paintball Friday morning

[LaW]Maverick

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, if you want bruises all over your chest and back, be my guest. Me, on the other hand, i got ladies to impress!

:)

Chicks dig scars...

Oh, and I've never been bruised by a paintball either...

Theres a first time for everything.

OK, I was looking at my schedule and I just realized that I WOULD be able to go to this....... now I know it is too late to add me to the party list but I do know that I could still pay and get in only the rates would be a little more than with the group (Im fine with that though). I am pretty sure that I would be able to go now, so you may very well see me there too! :luxhello:

Hm... for the under 18 people (thief and I?) would we need a parent to go with us to sign the waiver in front of the people there? I printed one out here and got it signed, but at the field I go to, they make a parent go for the first time.

Okay, add me to the list when you call in then; I can go for sure.

Edit* Oh and Chimmpp, I dont think a waiver is needed because I went there with a couple of friend last summer and I dont remember anything needing to be signed by a guardian or anything like that.

Edited by Thief_Lord

Edit* Oh and Chimmpp, I dont think a waiver is needed because I went there with a couple of friend last summer and I dont remember anything needing to be signed by a guardian or anything like that.

Did they have a wooded field?

Did they have a wooded field?

Yeah, with a little 2 floor building too

If you guys play woods Ball, and decide you wanna play the game where you are on an assault rushing the people in the base, I highly suggest that you do NOT climb the tree and the back of the fort. It may look and sound like a great idea and you may shoot one or two of them but Nothing hurts worse than getting shot out of a two story high tree.