Paintball Friday morning

[LaW]Maverick

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I really hope it's a GO.

OFF

Well I started to play again a few weeks ago after a break - I'm far not at my best. The GC servers are always very high at skill. Some people strongly challenged my nickname there :D

ON

If this paintball is a go it might be a good idea to put it up to the standard thread for PRE-EVENT signups so we see who's coming?

I'm not that worried about price but it would be good to know if we have to advance reserve equipment and the site, etc...

Can I be at any help around organizing this?

As of now it is a solid GO

I will make reservations this week....sorry 'bout the long absence...like Slaughter said, I was basking in the sun in St. Lucia (Eastern Caribbean).

I'm gonna go edit the coming list now. Also, I will probably bring a few friends as well...should be a nice big game.

My k:d in paintball is like 10:1....or more....but given it's Friday morning I can't back that up......last bach party it was more like 20:1........I wish I could be there.....just too much to do on Friday morning for me....

My k:d in paintball is like 10:1....or more....but given it's Friday morning I can't back that up......last bach party it was more like 20:1........I wish I could be there.....just too much to do on Friday morning for me....

You're too big of a target anyways...just look for the glint of sunshine bouncing off your...<gets hit with a paintball the size of a watermelon>

(edited)

Fatty, what you got going on Friday morning? Maybe we could all help you out after paintball and with the extra man-power you could come paintballing with us! The more the marrier afterall

Also, everyone note that I HAVE made reservations. You'll find the info on the first post as well as my contact information! :peace:

Edit: To clarify for Slaughter who didn't get what I was saying about helping Fatty...What I meant was that if Fatty comes to paintball, he will miss several hours of work that he needs to get done. So say he comes and misses out on all that work. A bunch of us could come over after paintball to help him make up the missed time if it is work that we can help with. (i.e. loading up equipment and what not)

Edited by [LaW]Maverick