Paintball Friday morning

[LaW]Maverick

If we get enough people, I'll set it up. If you want to suggest a different schedule, feel free to post up here. :peace:

So far:

So far, this is looking like a good plan. I have some more people that'd go that are locals. Yes, I was thinking Splat paintball Thief. :-)

UPDATE: I've made the reservations. We're booked on Friday the 13th at 10AM. It will be $21.99 a person for 4 hours of play, 500 paintballs each, and all-day-air. That's pretty cheap actually, but there's no discount if you're bringing your own equipment (sorry guys). You have to use field paint (I believe) so don't bother stocking up on paint--500 paintballs will prolly get me through 4 hours...I actually aim :-). Please let me know if you'd like me to make this earlier or later in the day. They're having a fund-raiser that day at the field, so time-slots are kinda limited, and I figured 10 wasn't TOO terrible.

Call if you need to as well..umm...pm me for my phone number or shoot an E-mail to qlawman@gmail.com

Edited by Fatty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
(edited)
Friday...hmmm...we play golf on the Thursday right? Friday is purely setup? I'm totally down for paintball...as long as I get to shoot Slaughter point blank in the nipple.

*shiver*

It'd probably turn into an "innie".

Edited by JackieChan

Hahaha...the reason he posted that up is because it happened...

My friends and my brother went paintballing, and after a match, we discovered that if you shoot the ground close up with an empty gun, it leaves a little white circle of ice. Well, this was very entertaining as I'm sure you can imagine. So we kept doing it. Then someone shot someone else in the back and noticed that the little ice circles show up even better on clothes. Obviously, the level of amusement increased.

One of my friends, and I can't remember who, got the brilliant and humorous idea to give another one of my friends iced nipples. He shot each nipple from 'bout half an inch away and it left nice bright white nipples for us to laugh at on the outside of the shirt. So we get back to the re-supply area and my friend Jess Rogers decides to give my brother Vance iced-nipples. He was one of the ones that started the fad and had been shooting little ice-circles constantly for the entire 10 minute walk back to the supply area. BAM! One nipple has a funny white spot of ice for us all to point and laugh at. BAM! Suddenly my brother's face turns purple with anger in pain as Jess stares at his paintball gun in disbelief. After firing somewhere around 50 harmless white circles all over things, there was somehow a paintball that just happened to have fallen into the chamber. So from half an inch away, my brother got hit by a paintball square in the nipple.

It was one of the funnies and most painful things I've ever seen, and my brother's nipple was indeed concave for a good week or two. :biglaugha: